“Blah”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 January 2014

We decided to try Los Agaves after finding Manuels to be slipping a bit of late. I wasn't impressed. The Friday Fish fry is a good deal and certainly brings in a crowd. My fajita dish was mediocre, not a lot of flavor, and I found the salsa to be the same. It was fine - not mind blowing but fine.

Reviewed 28 December 2013

I was looking for great Mexican coastal cuisine and I so enjoyed this restaurant. I am from Wa so freshness was a qualifier. Sta ey was my server and amidst a full house, she was prompt,informative, and I will always be grateful for recommending the house created flan!

1  Thank Klusepoo1
Reviewed 26 December 2013

We enjoyed our meal at Los Agaves. My husband really liked his chimichanga, and my meal of enchiladas was good also. The restaurant was very busy, but the service was good and meals came in a timely fashion.

Reviewed 18 December 2013

Very busy on Friday evening but worth the wait. Friday fish is very good as well as their Mexican dishes. Excellent friendly service.

Reviewed 17 December 2013

In my opinion this is the best Mexican restaurant in Green Valley. My wife and I eat there often either for breakfast, lunch or dinner.

1  Thank Richard B