“Live 6 miles away AC went down in extreme heat wave.”

Vagabond Inn Executive - Green Valley Sahuarita
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Green Valley
Reviewed 4 June 2014

The Tv I complained about told was fixed could not watch HBO due to it being stuck on Spanish only. Room smelled like someone had been smoking in room. Non smoking room. Room hot when I got in room took 1 hr. To cool down. Nice free breakfast; beds ok. There is better rated hotels in the area. Would not stay here again. Also charged for 2 nights because I needed the room after work at 8 am.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank whandt
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Vagabond Inn Executive - Green Valley Sahuarita, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2014

Dear whandt,

First of all, thank you very much for your recent stay at our hotel. I am so sorry to see you had some issues with your reservation. I have sent you a private message in order to obtain more information about your stay. We hope to hear from you soon and be of further assistance.

Kind Regards,

Tracy V.

There are newer reviews for Vagabond Inn Executive - Green Valley Sahuarita

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We spent four nights at this Holiday Inn Express while visiting Quail Creek near Green Valley, AZ. It is typical of these properties with a comfortable king size bed and good linens. The room was clean, including the bathroom and pleasant to stay in, good value for the price. The room was quiet even though close to the freeway and we were able to have the window open during all the time. During the time we were there they cleaned all the carpets, rooms and hallways on the third floor where we stayed and they looked very nice when finished. The breakfast was also typical of HIE and provided a good start to our busy days there. The staff was pleasant and helpful.
I would mention that the Inn is difficult to see as you approach it from the north on the frontage road as it sit's back from the roadway and the sign marking the entrance drive is impossible to see until you are directly in front of it and is easy to miss!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Vagabond Inn Executive - Green Valley Sahuarita, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2014

Dear John J,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for your kind praise meant for our hotel staff. We strive to give great and impressive service to all of our guests and it makes us happy to know that we have met most of your expectations.

I appreciate that you have called our attention about trying to get to our hotel. I have forwarded your comments to our hotel management for review and consider taking appropriate actions to avoid the same difficulties for our valued guests.

Once again, thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Faith R

Reviewed 12 April 2014

On a recent trip to southern Arizona I had the pleasure of spending 3 nights at this property. I have stayed at many Holiday Inn Express properties but this one was particularly outstanding. Everyone was very friendly and they had an excellent continental breakfast included. We started our day early and they accommodated by having the breakfast ready earlier than posted. I was impressed that when I explained my daily schedule, they adapted and cleaned the room when I wasn't there and didn't disturb me. I highly recommend this property.

Room Tip: I stayed on the second floor and the room seemed to have been recently renovated, so it seems from o...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

Very good experience with ihg brand we are on our spring break to experience Mexico . Very close to our destination. We had no problems to check inn . Breakfast was really good . Pool and spa is Newley remodel neat and clean. Very comfortable and relaxing. we come back again with friends and family

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 20 March 2014

we stayed at this hotel on 03/15/2014 and asked for a king non-smoking room. We were given a room on the third floor. We unpacked and made dinner plans. As we were leaving I smelled a very strong smell of cigarette smoke in the hallway. We asked at the front counter and was told we were on a smoking floor and the guest across the hall was a "heavy smoker". By now my breathing was affected by the smoke smell. We asked to be moved and they moved us to the first floor. I had expected a cost adjustment because of all of the hassle. I asked to have the manager contact me. Did not hear from the manager. When we were leaving I again asked if they were adjusting my bill and she said the manager could contact me and I have called back two times and both times the manager was not available and he/she has never called. I was angry that we were put on a smoking floor and that they did not even tell us that it was a smoking floor. They have a basic obligation to tell guests that there will be smoking on their floor and they have an obligation to contact guests if they are unhappy with their accomodations. I said to her "The Hampton Inns have a 100% guarantee" and she said "that's the Hampton".

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Vagabond Inn Executive - Green Valley Sahuarita, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Dear mbb1947,

First of all, thank you very much for your recent stay at our hotel. I am so sorry to see you did not enjoy your overall experience with us. We’d like to obtain some additional detail regarding your experience so we have sent you a private message. We hope to have the honor of serving you again should your travels bring you back to Green Valley, AZ.

Orlando A.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Stayed here as a pit stop on a cross country drive. This is an old hotel (1996), but it feels even older than that. They really need a renovation and update. However, it was clean, and the service was quite alright.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Enrique R
Reviewed 8 December 2013 via mobile

This hotel was average and I would rate it similar to a Super 8. The hotel was on the outdated side but was clean. We even got stuck in the elevator. Based on the response of the front desk agent, this is not uncommon.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Vagabond Inn Executive - Green Valley Sahuarita, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2013

Dear BradleyandCole,

Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns. I truly apologize for the not up to par experience you had during you stay with us. Your comments will be forwarded to the hotel for consideration of future upgrades. We appreciate your feedback as this is our best resource for improving guest services. We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Karen G.

#9 of 129 in Tucson
Voyager RV Resort & Hotel
Voyager RV Resort & Hotel
#38 of 129 in Tucson

Been to Vagabond Inn Executive - Green Valley Sahuarita? Share your experiences!