Comfort Inn Green Valley
US$92
FourPoints.com
US$120
US$102
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tucson Airport(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$66
Hampton Inn Tucson-Airport(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$84
US$71
US$66
Visit Tucson
All reviewscontinental breakfastcouple of nightsreal silverwarewithin walking distance of restaurantsarizona restaurantparking lotvery nice hotelwill stay there againnon existentwonderful stayoutdoor poolking roomhot tubmadera canyonfreewaycaliforniaexits
Reviewed 28 December 2012

I just happened to read through some of the reviews, and I'm mystified as to whether this is the same place at which I have now stayed on several occasions in the past couple of years.
Conveniently located, clean, quiet, good value, good breakfast, nice people. Also right next door is the best cocktail bar and restaurant for miles. I would have no problem going back.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank MunroBill
Reviewed 18 November 2012 via mobile

This place was great! We (hubby, me & 2boys) stay at Lots of hotels. Here they gave us: a great price, continental b-fast (unlike the Hilton w/sucky beds we stayed at the night b4), great beds, large clean room and super friendly staff. I used the treadmill in the morning too.
This is exactly what we are looking for in a place. Excellent!

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank jcat111777
Reviewed 2 October 2012

it was great stay at comfort inn motel in greenvalley very good and warm breakfast good beverages good coffee room was very nice and clean. desk staff friendly and very nice when asked for things i needed.

Room Tip: i ask for best price when i arrived,and then i got very good price
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 June 2012

We stayed here for eight days and we were underwhelmed to say the least. First, good luck finding anyone at the front desk. We arrived on Wednesday. I told them on Friday that they needed to unclog or replace the shower head because I squirted water over the top of the shower curtain when you tried to use different settings because it was plugged up with hard water deposits. And the one setting that you could use, the water did not come out right. I told them on Friday, because it was the first time I could find someone at the front desk. We left the following Thursday and it still was not fixed.

The door to the room did not close properly because the door frame was loose -- you could lift up on the door handle and the frame was come away from the wall. Since it was loose, the door did not shut unless you pulled it shut and the interior safety latch did not work right either because it did not line up properly since the door was sagging.

The pool was dirty and the hot tub did not work. Plus, they had signage saying that you could not take any food or drink into the poor area. Hmmm, Arizona, in the desert, in the summer, and you cannot take drinks to the pool area. Bad idea.

What else? Oh yeah, the side entrance was placarded both inside and outside that you needed your room key to enter. That's standard practice, no problem. But when my room key would not let me in, the clerk told me that the side door was for exit only -- so if you room is near the end of the hotel -- too bad. You have to go all the way to the main entrance to get in.

However, the maid service was nice -- they did a good job.

But despite the good maid service, I doubt we would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Davefromwis
Reviewed 19 April 2012

I stayed at this hotel for one night as part of a group of nine guys on a cycling trip. After learning that our leader had picked the Comfort Inn in Green Valley, I read the other reviews and was very apprehensive. It turned out to be just fine - pretty much the same as every other Comfort Inn I had stayed in previously. The room was clean, the beds were comfortable, the shower was hot, there were lots of towels, the flat screen TV got lots of channels, the breakfast was fresh and varied (They even had SKIM milk for my cereal - a rarity in most hotel breakfasts!). The outdoor pool was too cold to swim in, but the hot tub worked great! We paid over $100 for two guys per room, so the price could have been less, but the quality was just fine.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends