“A great find with more than I expected”
Review of China View

China View
Ranked #38 of 51 Restaurants in Green Valley
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: (520) 648-3848
Reviewed 12 February 2014

We had lunch with friends and was quite surprised. Fast service, generous serving, and we were impressed with the food. Large selection on menu and service was very friendly and pleasant.

Reviewed 1 February 2014

I was excited to be going for Chinese food for lunch, but sigh!! I received a small plate for the appetizer - and it was clearly very dirty!! They use lovely dishes, which happen to be plastic with a lovely pattern, but have a deep texture for them. The small plate I received was in need of having a scrub brush used on it to remove the embedded dirt! I was very sad to see this! I did tell them. Also their glasses are not particularly clean. Maybe they should be putting a little bleach in their dish water.
The food was good. I had one of the shrimp with snow peas - which was very tasty, and my friend had orange chicken - unfortunately it was hard to find the chicken in the batter. . .
I probably won't be back in the near future because of the dirty dishes.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

The service is good and the food is always good. I can't get my husband to eat at Chinese restaurants but this one he will go to. Try it, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

A varied menu. Generous portions. Take-out available.
Located on the south side of Green Valley Villages.

Reviewed 4 October 2013

I have eaten here with friends, family and by myself. I have tried something different each time I have come to this little restaurant and have never had anything that was not
good. The service is fast and the food is attractive and enough to share or take home.
My friends were pleased with their meals and glad to have a new place to come to when in town.