“Disappointing”

Description: (520) 648-3848
Tucson, Arizona
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 19 February 2014 via mobile

When we arrived for dinner and were advised that there was 45 minute wait, we anticipated that the food would be very good. Sadly, we found the food to be very bland. There just wasn't any flavor and it was loaded with oil.
Service was poor in that our order was mixed up - we ordered noodles and were served a rice dish and then had to wait a considerable time for the correct dish to be prepared. And then the empty soup bowls were left on the table as our main dish was served.
If there's anything positive about China View, I would say that the portions are large and it's relatively inexpensive. But I won't be back anytime soon.

Visited February 2014

“Excellent Food”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

The restaurant was very nice with very large servings of excellent food. They have a very large menu to choose from. The service was good. If there was anything negative, it was the constant ringing of the phone with no one available to answer it. The waitresses were running to keep up with the customers, so I guess that is a good sign it is a good place to eat.

• Visited February 2014
McPherson, Kansas
“A great find with more than I expected”
Reviewed 12 February 2014 via mobile

We had lunch with friends and was quite surprised. Fast service, generous serving, and we were impressed with the food. Large selection on menu and service was very friendly and pleasant.

Visited February 2014
Green Valley, Arizona
“Dirty Dishes”
Reviewed 1 February 2014

I was excited to be going for Chinese food for lunch, but sigh!! I received a small plate for the appetizer - and it was clearly very dirty!! They use lovely dishes, which happen to be plastic with a lovely pattern, but have a deep texture for them. The small plate I received was in need of having a scrub brush used on it to remove the embedded dirt! I was very sad to see this! I did tell them. Also their glasses are not particularly clean. Maybe they should be putting a little bleach in their dish water.
The food was good. I had one of the shrimp with snow peas - which was very tasty, and my friend had orange chicken - unfortunately it was hard to find the chicken in the batter. . .
I probably won't be back in the near future because of the dirty dishes.

• Visited January 2014
Arizona
“A place I like when in GV”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

The service is good and the food is always good. I can't get my husband to eat at Chinese restaurants but this one he will go to. Try it, you won't be disappointed.

Visited October 2013