“Green Valley Visit” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Wyndham Green Valley Canoa Ranch Resort

Wyndham Green Valley Canoa Ranch Resort
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Green Valley

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
Ann Arbor, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

We loved staying at the Wyndham Canoa Ranch Resort during a gathering of our family from all over the U.S. for my father's 90th birthday. The staff was very accommodating and the rooms both comfortable and roomy. We loved that the family could sit by the pool and visit, play and reminisce. The grounds are kept up beautifully and the Greens restaurant on the property had good food both for breakfast, lunch or dinner.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank hjensen90
Brian W, General Manager at Wyndham Green Valley Canoa Ranch Resort, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
hjensen90,
We appreciate you taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at the Wyndham Canoa Ranch Resort. Thank you for choosing our resort to celebrate your father's 90th birthday. We pride ourselves in keeping the grounds impeccable. I am happy to hear that everyone had a great time and hopefully we will be able to host your family again in the future.

Sierra Vista
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

The suites are very nice compared to the small standard rooms, but my TV in my suite was very old and my AC only worked half the time I was there. I couldn't get them to fix it, and they kept putting me off till the next day. Also they tried to kick me out of a suite and into a standard room without even talking to me (they even tried to lie and say they did, but I'm sure I remember who I talk to). Cleaning crew would not properly clean the suite either. Also some of the people serving the free breakfast are very nice, but some are very rude and demand a tip for doing nothing.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Brian W, General Manager at Wyndham Green Valley Canoa Ranch Resort, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Eric B,
Thank you for providing us feedback regarding your recent stay at our resort. I am disappointed to hear that we did not exceed your expectations. The TV's in all of our standard rooms and in the suite bedrooms were replaced at the beginning of the year with 40" Samsung HDTV's. We added an additional 24 HD channels to our lineup and currently have over 60 cable channels available. We are going to be replacing all of the 42" Plasma TV's in the suite living rooms with a new 55" Samsung HDTV this fall. I apologize if the housekeeping services were not what you expected. Our team works very hard and I can ensure that if there was something that needed extra attention we would have gladly taken care of it had it been brought to our attention. The front desk did ask to move you because of the problems you were experiencing with the air conditioner. I have always told them that if an A/C isn't working offer to move the guest to a different room until we are able to repair the broken one. I spoke with our Chief Engineer and he said that the A/C in your suite was repaired by our service company All American HVAC out of Tucson. I apologize for the inconvenience, but was told that it was repaired the very same day. I hope that you will come back and give us another try. If you decide to return please contact me directly and I will personally handle your reservations. You can reach me by email at brian.wright@canoaranchresort.com or by phone at 520-382-0460.

Green Valley
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

Back again at one of my favorite hotels. One thing I noticed this trip, other than the excellent customer service and just stunning hotel front desk personnel, was the grass for the golfers.
The grass was extremely green for the temperature during the time of my stay. Something was going on quite different but it was a welcome site for 100 plus degree weather.
Can't wait for my next trip to see what new surprises they will have in store for the customers who take advantage of this hidden hideaway!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Brian W, General Manager at Wyndham Green Valley Canoa Ranch Resort, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Gino S,
We appreciate you taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at the Wyndham Canoa Ranch Resort in Green Valley, AZ. I am glad that you were able to notice the great condition of our course. The new company that has taken over the restaurant and golf courses has been working hard to improve the courses. Canoa Ranch is in the best condition I have seen in my two years working at the resort. Hopefully you will have time to play next time you come down. Please let me know if there is ever anything I can do to make your stay more enjoyable.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

My parents recently moved to Green Valley so I stayed at the Wyndham. It was the perfect oasis after a long day of working in the hot sun. Cool rooms with a comfy bed was all I really needed. The staff is very friendly, the rooms are clean, the breakfast rocks!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo

Tracey L,
Thank you for writing a review about your recent stay at our resort. Hopefully now that your parents have moved to Green Valley we will have the opportunity to have you back again with us. We pride ourselves in excellent customer service and have won numerous awards with Wyndham on our service. I will definitely be sharing your comments with our team. Please let me know if there is ever anything I can do for you.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Green Valley
Comfort Inn Green Valley
Comfort Inn Green Valley
#5 of 5 in Green Valley
Desert Diamond Casino Hotel

Been to Wyndham Green Valley Canoa Ranch Resort? Share your experiences!