“Another great stay to relax and play golf”
Review of Inn at San Ignacio

and 1 more site!
Inn at San Ignacio
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Green Valley
Malvern, Arkansas
“Another great stay to relax and play golf”
Reviewed 11 March 2013

I don't write many reviews, but I have to say that this place is great for winding down with golf courses in the immediate area. One of the courses was the movie location for Tin Cup. The hole where Kevin Cosner loses the match and most of the balls in his bag.

Anyway, the units are very spacious. Make sure to ask for a one bedroom suite. Very affordable and you get a big bedroom, living room with dining room and a kitchen with all the utensils and appliances. There is even a washer and dryer in the unit.

The rooms are always clean and well maintained. Ample parking. And I feel very safe as it feels like you are in a small nighborhood. There are barbeque griils and a nice pool, movie rentals that you can watch in the dvd players in the unit.

The staff is always friendly and very accomodating. I truly recommend this resort and I try to stop by anytime I plan to drive by Tucson.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Punta del Este, Uruguay
Reviewed 7 February 2013

The property is located a few miles south of Green Valley's center, so it was less convenient than I had thought as a base from which to visit my relatives in Green Valley. My room was small, but contained a kitchen, desk, and sink, with a bathroom to the side. The decor was old more than old fashioned, and for $129 a night, I kept thinking it needed to offer more. It felt more like a $69 per night value. The bedding was truly from another era- I hadn't seen such sheets since the 80s. Things worked, but often with squeaks and rattles. The heating was good, My phone had 3 messages waiting when I arrived. These messages were all from the local prison, with a warning that the call would be recorded and monitored, and if I were the inmate's lawyer, I should call back on another line. I had to then ask myself what sort of hotel this was. I cannot recommend this hotel for the price I paid, but it isn't terrible either. Next time I will stay in Tubac at the resort, or in Green Valley proper, instead of in between at San Ignacio.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank TrickyTT4628
Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed 11 October 2012

This hotel felt more like an apartment than a hotel. Large, clean suite. Quiet. The coffee maker was a bit complicated, but other than that, it was a great place to stay. Staff is very nice too. Parking was convenient. At the end of each day it felt great to return there. Off season price is remarkable affordable. Much better rates than the big chain hotels. We just wish it took pets (within limits). We have a 10 lb dog that had to stay with family in the area.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank TLPearce61
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed 22 August 2012

What can we say, each time we stay at San Ignacio in Green Valley AZ, we are further pleased and delighted. The wonderful clean condo homes are just right for a relaxing break away from the usual grind.. for us anyway. We are Innkeepers and we get asked all the time, where do YOU go for a vacation?? Well this is one of our favorite spots! Close to Tubac, restaurants, movies, golf, historical park, and further down the road is Wisdom's restaurant and the famous Chili Spice Shop! If you are looking for a clean comfortable place to vacation, check this out, you can't go wrong! (Outdoor Grills, Swimming pool, hot tub and walking paths are great)

Room Tip: The views of the "Rincon Mountains" Would be our first choice of units available!
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank Mare P
Cave Creek, Arizona
Reviewed 19 July 2012

Southern Arizona has a lot to offer and we found the perfect place to stay to experience it all. This condo style hotel has wonderful accomodations; a clean and spacious suite was more than we expected! All the staff are great and they are there when you need them.
There is so much to do in the area from shopping in Tubac, to visiting Arizona wine country, and too many golf courses to count!
If relaxing is what you prefer, the hotel is perfect for that as well. My family enjoyed the stay and we will be coming back!
Thanks for a memorable vacation!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Tim M
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed 16 May 2012

If you ever have the need to stay a night or two just a little south of Tucson, I highly recommend this place. I stayed at the Best Western in Green Vally, Az. the last time I was here, wished I knew this was here. Its kind of like a Condo rental place, inexpensive and very clean, nice pool and hot tub too!!

Thumbs op for this one.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank bsgrilling
King George, Virginia
Reviewed 13 March 2012

We loved this place and plan to return for a family reunion. We had not planned to stay there - but left another hotel that was way more convenient for this little piece of Paradise. We found it clean and had everything we needed. A nice little outdoor pool that I could swim in even in the winter because it was heated! The nicest people run the place...has that family feeling to it. Had outdoor gas grills for the using! That is nice! Great towels and quality bed linens that fit!!!!!! Don't pass this up if you need to stay in Green Valley!

Room Tip: Choose the bigger room for a walk out back porch overlooking cactus and a mountain view!
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
Casino Del Sol Resort
#9 of 128 in Tucson
Desert Diamond Casino Hotel
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tucson Airport

Been to Inn at San Ignacio? Share your experiences!