“On Your Way to Nogales, AZ Take I-19 Exit 65 for A Weekday Lunch at Marti's Bistro-Excellente!”
Review of Marti's Bistro

Marti's Bistro
Ranked #7 of 52 Restaurants in Green Valley
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Marti Rueda has a flair for preparing good food! She grew up in Central Mexico.
Marti's Bistro offers honestly homemade soups, salads and entrees for under $10. Every plate Marti prepares is inspired! The specials and soup selections change daily and are freshly made and delicious. She served mole to our group using mole we brought back from Oaxaca and we were thrilled!
My husband and I particularly enjoy the soup and pita lunch-soup of the day, a pita stuffed with delicious chicken fajita filling and a watermelon slice. She prepares a soup and honey ham or steak bolillo, too. The menu features a croissant stuffed with real crab, a Swiss enchilada and several different kinds of beans and rice side dishes. We are never disappointed at Marti's!
Marti's Bistro is located in the Green Valley Village adjacent to I-19 off Exit 65 at 101 South La Canada 520-223-0888.

1  Thank angiea352

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Love Marti's Bistro! The food is wonderful and the staff is great. Yes, it is a very small place, but it is nicely decorated and it is always a treat to eat there. However, the phone number listed here is incorrect. Since it is a very good idea to get reservations (imperative, really, since the place is so small) I felt I had to post a correction. The phone number is 520-223-0888. Make a note all!

2  Thank joasapps10
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Marti's has the best food in town. The daily specials are actually very good. The food is fresh, attractively prepared and delicious. The menu offers almost something for everyone -- a few more items for vegetarians would be helpful. I suggest the following changes to make Marti's perfect: a new decor that is more "gender neutral" (lots of men seem to like the food, but not the very feminine decor), fewer tables to avoid crowding, and open on the weekends. In fact, like many folks in Green Valley, I wish Marti's would move to a larger location within the Green Valley Village.

1  Thank VeronicaSW
Reviewed 29 July 2013

A tiny restaurant with dish delish freshly prepared foods. Ocassionally there is a wait to be seated as it is a very popular local spot.

Reviewed 19 June 2013

After living and working in Green Valley for nearly 5 years, Marti's has become one of our favorite restaurants. Every day there is a different special, and the soup is to die for! We have never been disappointed in the food. During the winter months it tends to be busy and noisy, but that doesn't keep us from returning. I love having Marti tell us about the specials. Her passion for her cooking and restaurant is one of the reasons we return. If your in a rush this may not be the place, but if you want good food that your in luck!