“Good breakfast diner in GV”
Review of Mama's Kitchen

Mama's Kitchen
Ranked #16 of 50 Restaurants in Green Valley
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

I have to agree with most of the reviews. This was a good place to stop for breakfast. I had the Mama's special, and my husband had the veggie omelette. The wheat cakes are good, without that box mix flavor, the eggs were cooked exactly as I ordered them. The breakfast potatoes are particularly good. I will come back for lunch for sure and will definitely come back for breaky again.

2  Thank AzEmh1960
There are newer reviews for Mama's Kitchen

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Breakfast food is good. Salad dressings are not so I bring my own. In general, food is not worth the price charged. Daily specials are very good, but again, price is high for quality.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

We had lunch at Mama's and it was great! I had an excellent BLT and my husband had some kind of Southwest Chicken sandwich. Both were fresh and well prepared. We will definitely be back.

3  Thank Kathy Y
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Love this place for breakfast. It is probably just as good for lunch but I have never had anything but breakfast there. Good food, good service and reasonable prices. I go back with a group of guys often and we really enjoy it.

2  Thank tom840
Reviewed 15 December 2013

Went in for a quick breakfast. Service was good, food was good and served hot. The waitress Kelly my coffee cup full at all times. Staff was pleasant and served us with a smile. I ordered the Dailey special. it was good not great but fast hot. I would go back.

1  Thank Mike M