We spent one night here while travelling east from Las Vegas. It was great. Spotlessly clean, really comfortable, quirky decor that makes a change from the chain motel/hotels, and an easy walk to the bars and restaurants of Holbrook, there's not many! The hosts are friendly and helpful and have done a fabulous job on the place. Young's Coral is a bar in the town and probably the most lively, it does not do food but has good beer. A really nice place for a stop over.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located on historic Route 66,, 902 West Hopi Dr. Holbrook, AZ 86025. We have 10 cozy rooms Two King, 1 three bed room, 7 double rooms. Every room has a flat panel TV and an artistically original handmade sink. The rooms are uniquely different and individually decorated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Globetrotter Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Globetrotter Hotel Holbrook
- Globetrotter Lodge Holbrook, Arizona