The motel from the outside looks like the old motels along rte 66. Holbrook is a town out of the era with much unchanged S of the freeway. The motel was built in the 50's and so far 10 rooms have been updated. Although the bathroom is unique and quite modern, and the room itself was updated, compared to nicer motels, this still does not compare. No closet, few amenities, and a noisy heater/air conditioner unit that did not allow my wife to get any sleep cause me to rate this no better than average. The breakfast area was nice and the host were pleasant, but we would probably travel either to Flagstaff or to Gallup (depending on which direction you were going) to get more modern, new lodgings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located on historic Route 66,, 902 West Hopi Dr. Holbrook, AZ 86025. We have 10 cozy rooms Two King, 1 three bed room, 7 double rooms. Every room has a flat panel TV and an artistically original handmade sink. The rooms are uniquely different and individually decorated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Globetrotter Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Globetrotter Hotel Holbrook
- Globetrotter Lodge Holbrook, Arizona