We booked online for a one night stay as part of a roadtrip. This place absolutely exceeded our expectations. The lodge is family owned and is lovingly cared for. Whilst not a new building it is immaculately clean and carefully maintained. There are some quirky appointments which add to the fun. The beds were fine, and breakfast great.
We thought it great value and would certainly revisit shuld we ever be in the location again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located on historic Route 66,, 902 West Hopi Dr. Holbrook, AZ 86025. We have 10 cozy rooms Two King, 1 three bed room, 7 double rooms. Every room has a flat panel TV and an artistically original handmade sink. The rooms are uniquely different and individually decorated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Globetrotter Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Globetrotter Hotel Holbrook
- Globetrotter Lodge Holbrook, Arizona