I have to say I was a little worried the real thing would not be as good as the pictures. It was better! The owners were gracious and the attention to detail was amazing. I kept looking for something they missed and never found anything. The breakfast was nice and tables were set for guests according to room numbers. It was a short drive from the Painted Desert and Petrified Forrest and a great stop over on our road trip to the Grand Canyon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located on historic Route 66,, 902 West Hopi Dr. Holbrook, AZ 86025. We have 10 cozy rooms Two King, 1 three bed room, 7 double rooms. Every room has a flat panel TV and an artistically original handmade sink. The rooms are uniquely different and individually decorated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Globetrotter Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Globetrotter Hotel Holbrook
- Globetrotter Lodge Holbrook, Arizona