Heading north in Utah, we chose Holbrook for its great location to the Petrified Forest, and the road to Canyon de Chelly. The Globetrotter owners were charming, and hospitably showed us to our room. The room was comfortable and very clean, with cute little touches like a freestanding cabinet TV as a table, a 50's dresser, and a lovely pine paneled bath. The pool looked clean as well, but there was a lightning storm that night, so we didn't use it. Breakfast was the best-- we were greeted by the owner and walked to our table with a flag from our state on it. The breakfast area was decorated with Austrian touches (since the owners are Austrian), like lederhosen, and images from their home country. We left with a warm feeling.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located on historic Route 66,, 902 West Hopi Dr. Holbrook, AZ 86025. We have 10 cozy rooms Two King, 1 three bed room, 7 double rooms. Every room has a flat panel TV and an artistically original handmade sink. The rooms are uniquely different and individually decorated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Globetrotter Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Globetrotter Hotel Holbrook
- Globetrotter Lodge Holbrook, Arizona