This was yet a different type of motel than we had previously stayed in, with a sort of horseshoe layout and you could park right outside your door.
The rooms were immaculate, spacious, with a fridge desk and big tv. Each room has a unique hand painted sink (nice, but I don’t know why). It was probably the cleanest place we stayed in all trip.
The hotel also had a pool (open 24hrs) and small pool area which was immaculately clean.
Opposite the hotel was the Wigwam motel where you sleep in concrete teepees. I had considered booking us in there, but decided against it due to the lack of air-conditioning and the small size of the teepees. The decision was justified by the fact the Globetrotter Lodge was superb. We had a complimentary continental breakfast at a reserved table in the large reception area. Very nice and very clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located on historic Route 66,, 902 West Hopi Dr. Holbrook, AZ 86025. We have 10 cozy rooms Two King, 1 three bed room, 7 double rooms. Every room has a flat panel TV and an artistically original handmade sink. The rooms are uniquely different and individually decorated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Globetrotter Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Globetrotter Hotel Holbrook
- Globetrotter Lodge Holbrook, Arizona