A great place to stay if you are passing through Holbrook as we were on our Route 66 trip from Chicago to Santa Monica. So nice to get some genuine hospitality from a family run establishment and great to see people who have the enthusiasm and vision to restore and update this old motel. We arrive a little before 3pm (because we forgot about the time change from New Mexico and Arizona) and we were shown to our spotlessly clean and comfortable well equipped room overlooking the outdoor pool. Breakfast was served in the cosy breakfast area in the lobby and included fresh fruit, breads and jams all served on 'real crockery' unlike many other motels who only supply plastic and styrofoam !!! It was also great to hear about Peter's future plans for the motel.
If you are travelling Route 66 it's a great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located on historic Route 66,, 902 West Hopi Dr. Holbrook, AZ 86025. We have 10 cozy rooms Two King, 1 three bed room, 7 double rooms. Every room has a flat panel TV and an artistically original handmade sink. The rooms are uniquely different and individually decorated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Globetrotter Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Globetrotter Hotel Holbrook
- Globetrotter Lodge Holbrook, Arizona