I believe this used to be a Holiday Inn Express, I've found older pictures with that sign behind the desk. We found the service and room to very good. The room was also nice and quiet, the hotel is back from the highway, and overpass. i The included breakfast was decent compared to others at this level of hotel. I really like the pancake maker they had, push a button and 2 minutes later 2 pop out. Overall a good stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Lexington Inn located in Holbrook, AZ! You will find our hotel convenient to many of the local historic and natural attractions. Explore Historic Route 66 nostalgia including the Wigwams, Historic Roxy Theater, and the Holbrook & Navajo County Museum. Within a short driving distance, explore the Petrified Forest & Painted Desert. After a day of exploring, return to the hotel and take a refreshing dip in our indoor pool and hot tub. Relax in one of our comfortable guestrooms and join us in the morning for our complimentary breakfast which includes everything you need to get the day started off right. We are just off of I-40 exit 286, with free parking, guest laundry, complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel, and a Native American Art Gallery & Gift Shop. We look forward to welcoming you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lexington Inn - Holbrook reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Holbrook - Navajo Blvd. Hotel Holbrook
- Holiday Inn Holbrook
- Holbrook Holiday Inn
- Lexington Inn - Holbrook Arizona