Some of the other reviewers are spot on both positive and negative.
Upon checking in, I found the clerk to be friendly enough once having to come inside to help us. However, when we went back downstairs for help he was no where to be found.
Like other reviewers... The carpets were still rolled up in the carport area. It was unsightly, but didn't really offend me. They weren't stinky or dirty. Also, the outside door at the end of the building was not locked. I didn't fear for my safety necessarily, but felt it should be a priority of being fixed. However, the location of the hotel is a little sketchy and run down... So some might find it comforting to have a locked door.
The stairway carpets are DISGUSTING. Dirty AND stinky. This should be taken care of immediately. With such a lovely front desk space... The stairwell could use some work (like replacement). And one was worse than the other for sure. The hallways could use a cleaning too.
The actual room was clean and spacious. The bed was comfortable and relaxing after a long day of travel. The shower was great if you didn't move. There was a terrible creaking sound every time you shifted your weight (and that for me is at around 115 lbs). If it was bad enough that you heard it your whole shower... When my kid took a shower (he's 8 and weighs considerably less than me) I could hear the creaking in the room as well. Highly annoying.
Breakfast was fine. We did laundry while we were there and it was clean - just one washer and dryer though. We'd been on the road for three weeks - and would have liked two of each for convenience.
If I were in the area again -- which is not very likely, I would probably stay there again, because I felt that the room was clean. If I had to pick clean stairwell and dirty room or clean room and dirty, malodorous stairwell... I go with clean room.
Enjoy your stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Lexington Inn located in Holbrook, AZ! You will find our hotel convenient to many of the local historic and natural attractions. Explore Historic Route 66 nostalgia including the Wigwams, Historic Roxy Theater, and the Holbrook & Navajo County Museum. Within a short driving distance, explore the Petrified Forest & Painted Desert. After a day of exploring, return to the hotel and take a refreshing dip in our indoor pool and hot tub. Relax in one of our comfortable guestrooms and join us in the morning for our complimentary breakfast which includes everything you need to get the day started off right. We are just off of I-40 exit 286, with free parking, guest laundry, complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel, and a Native American Art Gallery & Gift Shop. We look forward to welcoming you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lexington Inn - Holbrook reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Holbrook - Navajo Blvd. Hotel Holbrook
- Holiday Inn Holbrook
- Holbrook Holiday Inn
- Lexington Inn - Holbrook Arizona