We arrived at this hotel expecting the worst having read previous reviews. My husband and I stayed for one night whilst travelling route 66. The hotel is right on route and next to the Wig Wam Motel. The male receptionist managed to check us in without so much as glancing up at us. The female receptionist who we met upon check out was much more friendly. The room did have a strange smell and was a little tired however it was clean enough and we slept well. They offered free wifi and parking outside the door. There was a decent size pool and vending machines in the middle of the lot. Breakfast was also included; boiled eggs, waffles, muffins, biscuits and gravy etc. We did not have any issues with train or people noise and we did not at anytime feel unsafe. I can see how the first page of the welcome book may concern guests. (don't answer doors, dead bolts, never leave valuables etc) We ate at a local Chinese and overall had a great night in Holbrook at the Empty Pockets Saloon playing pool. The Hotel was fine for a one night stop over.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests of the pet friendly Magnuson Hotel Adobe of Holbrook can enjoy a free breakfast, outdoor pool, on site exercise room, and free parking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Magnuson Hotel Adobe Holbrook reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Adobe Hotel Holbrook
- Best Western Holbrook
- Holbrook Best Western
- Magnuson Hotel Adobe Holbrook Arizona