Nice basic hotel in an area without many choices. Stopped in for an overnight before a stop at the Petrified Forest, and was pleased with it, although not overly. Clean, decent beds (typical - not exactly comfortable, but not uncomfortable). Breakfast was just OK with a very small variety, and the "breakfast area" was two small tables in a very small lobby. Only real complaint - the pool was closed and wouldn't be opened for weeks until the owner came back, even though every other pool in the area was open - a minor issue to all all but my very cranky 5 year old.
Not many choices for dinner in the area - DON'T eat at the steakhouse next door. My dinner was a $20 for a small steak that tasted like it was cooked in a toaster oven. Tasteless food, but yet the largest dinner bill I had in AZ. Place was cute, though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests of the pet friendly Magnuson Hotel Adobe of Holbrook can enjoy a free breakfast, outdoor pool, on site exercise room, and free parking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Magnuson Hotel Adobe Holbrook reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Adobe Hotel Holbrook
- Best Western Holbrook
- Holbrook Best Western
- Magnuson Hotel Adobe Holbrook Arizona