“Customer Service”

Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Holbrook
St Petersburg, United States
“Customer Service”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Customer service was Exceptional. Breakfast raised the bar on continental breakfast. This is a must stay hotel when you are visiting this area. It is convenient to Petrified Forest Nation Park and the Painted Desert.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWArizonian, Manager at Best Western Arizonian Inn, responded to this review, 2 August 2014
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Holbrook is centrally located to many destinations and we strive to help our guests get a good start to their day with comfortable, quiet rooms and a full complimentary breakfast. We hope you will stay with us again in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (137)
Santa Clarita, California
Reviewed 30 July 2014

This hotel was excellent from the moment we checked in to our check out. The staff was extremely courteous and helpful. Our room was very clean, bed was comfortable and the breakfast was even amazing! I'd recommend staying here anytime!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for staying with us at the Best Western Arizonian Inn. I'm pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay and that we were able to accommodate all your needs. Our facility has recently been renovated and we work hard to ensure that each of our guests feels welcome and comfortable. I hope that you will be staying with us again in the future.
Willits, California
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Booked two rooms for us and our teen age daughter and my mom. Beds were comfortable and all the comforts needed (fridge and microwave). The bathroom was a nice size, toilet and shower separate from the wash area.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us at our facility. Our rooms are recently renovated and we offer a full hot breakfast for our guests, which I hope you enjoyed. I hope you will be staying with us again in the near future.
Reviewed 28 July 2014

The rooms are recently remodeled. Beds are moderately comfortable, lits of pillows. Had towels and cups for 4, which was our reservation, so I don't know if they prepared for us or just standard for 4. The breakfast wasn't bad either, standard continental fare. The potatoes were rubbery and strange but the eggs and sausage tasted fine. Lots of bakery choices, my kids appreciated the chocolate doughnuts, I liked the 4 mini waffle maker thingy...everyone got a little waffle w/o the fussing of waiting for turns. Coffee was Hot and Betty was super nice and asked how our stay was. Our only complaint was the shower pressure. The kids had a bath the night before so we didn't realize the pressure was so weak. Betty was very nice about our critique and said she would look into the problem. Check-out was great too, Michael was very nice to my family and asked what we were doing and was interested in our answer. He said come back and we'll keep your rate for the night, which I thought was a very nice offer. We probably won't be back in AZ for 2 years, but I would stay here again with my family.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank TeamV13
Thank you for staying with at the Best Western Arizonian Inn. I'm pleased to see that you enjoyed your staff and that our staff was courteous and helpful. We take great pride in ensuring that our guests have comfortable accommodations, a hot breakfast and that our staff cares about their comforts. We look forward to having you stay with us again.
Reviewed 27 July 2014

I travel for business so I spend 10 days a month in hotels. I try to be loyal to just a few brands for consistency and there is a level of service that is expected considering I am a platinum level Best Western rewards card holder. Well at this place I was treated dirt! They wanted to see the confirmation email on my phone as if I was making it up that I had a reservation and then they blamed it on central office not sending them the reservation. There were three front desk employees there and it was like a bad comedy routine. One of them mentioned we only have suites left and then realizing platinum level get complimentary room upgrade the other person behind the counter (probably the owner) said no they are sold out as well. Their only recommendation was for me to find another hotel. Which I did. It's right down the street called the Lexington. It was more upscale but honored best westerns price and the front desk was run by professionals.

Stayed July 2014
8 Thank Antiki
I am sorry to hear that your experience with us was less than satisfactory. We strive to provide excellent customer service and ensure that our guests needs are met. Unfortunately, there were issues regarding booking that we were not made aware of until we had sold out. I am glad that our staff was able to assist you in finding accommodations nearby and I hope that you will consider staying with us in the future.
League City, Texas
Reviewed 24 July 2014

This was a clean motel, but once again we were confronted with the overpowering smell of Carpet Fresh in our room. Why don't these places get the message that travelers might not like the strong odor? Good breakfast and good service. But the night we arrived, we were tired and went to the Denny's on-premises. NEVER AGAIN! It was Mother's Day evening, and after enjoying the morning in Sedona, this was about the worst "finish" to a day a traveler can have. The restaurant (Denny's) was barely staffed, and everything took forever. My wife got so tired of waiting (after 45 minutes and no food), she went back to the room to bed! The manager was actually cooking in the kitchen they were so short staffed. When my food arrived, it was bland, lukewarm, and basically tasteless. The only saving grace was that the manager comp'ed the meal!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
BWArizonian, Manager at Best Western Arizonian Inn, responded to this review, 26 July 2014
Thank you for staying with us at Best Western Arizonian Inn. I'm sorry to hear that your dining experience at the restaurant located next to our hotel was less than satisfactory. I hope that during your next visit with us that you will allow us to recommend some of our other nearby restaurants that offer excellent food for dinner. We do offer a complete hot breakfast here at our hotel at no additional costs for our guests so I hope you had an enjoyable breakfast with us. We look forward to seeing you again.
Lompoc, United States
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Easy access to Hwy 40 with a friendly, helpful, professionally dressed staff, who recommended a nearby Italian restaurant with good food & great service. Room was clean, queen bed with sofa and plenty of lighting. Nice TV, working microwave & cool refrig. Plenty of storage and nicely renovated vanity & bathroom. Hearty breakfast. Check-in & out was easy. Price was best on our 3-week vacation!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay at our newly renovated facility. We take great pride in offering the finest hotel accommodations in Holbrook. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.