“This is not a typical MOTEL 6”
Review of Motel 6 Holbrook

Motel 6 Holbrook
Ranked #9 of 17 Hotels in Holbrook
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“This is not a typical MOTEL 6”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I checked out of my hotel down the street from this Motel to check in here, and BOY am I thankful. I stopped to simply ask the rate after my check in at the Econolodge down the street. It was priced more, and when I entered the building the clerk was eating and not very professional..this was August 8, about 9pm. The Best Western down the other end they lied trying to make me spend 90 plus dollars for my few hours stay by saing there were NO rooms anywhere in Holbrook...YEAH RIGHT.
When I stoppoed at Motel 6 the cleanliness and professionalism I was initially pleasantly surprised the front desk clerk professional greeting, awareness of even the vehicle...he was helping another patron, so this was very impressive and made me feel immediately appreciated and safe. He was busy said I could "stay parked where I was he had a room above the office", that was Heaven Sent. I was traveling alone..single woman and feeling reserved about my overnight stay anywhere....my trip had already had it's share of unforgettable experiences in a negative way. It was so refreshing to walk into a burnt orange colored room with accented sheets, and curtains, hardwood like floors...(I hate carpet in hotels) so thank you, a refrigerator, and microwave with Wi Fi...nice clean property, appropriately quite...I am so thankful God led me from my previous Hotel to this one...I literally checked out and came back to this one because of the service. GREAT PROPERTY!!!! Home away from HOME FOR SURE!!!

Room Tip: I was above the office and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank Francetta T
Russ H, General Manager at Motel 6 Holbrook, responded to this review, 17 August 2014
Francetta T - On behalf or our entire team, we greatly appreciate your kind remarks regarding your recent stay with us. We also appreciate you highlighting the attentiveness and amazing staff we have here at the Motel 6. We have always prided ourselves on our service standards and exceeding our clients expectations. I will be sure to share your comments with our entire team.

It was a pleasure having you as a guest...and please do not hesitate to contact us if your future plans bring you back to Holbrook, AZ.

Russ H.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Pine Mountain Club, California
Reviewed 13 August 2014

I stopped in here late after a long day of driving. I was really just looking for a clean bed, and a good night's sleep at a cheap price. With a senior discount the room was under $40. I was surprised by how nice the room was for the price. It had a flat screen TV, updated furniture, nice bedding, was very clean, and it was quiet. The front desk service was also friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay there again if going through Holbrook.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank BonsallBilly
Russ H, General Manager at Motel 6 Holbrook, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
BonsallBilly - On behalf of all the staff, we would like to thank you for your visit and for sharing your review here on TripAdvisor. We are thrilled to know that you had an outstanding stay at our Motel. We highly value your compliments regarding our hospitality, accommodations, updated furniture and overall cleanliness of our Motel. Most importantly, there's nothing we love more than to hear that our staff was friendly and helpful - World Class Service is what we emphasize most here at the Motel 6 of Holbrook, AZ. I will be sure to share your comments with our entire team.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best Wishes,
Quartzsite, Arizona
Reviewed 9 August 2014

My Husband and i traveled to Texas and back.we always stay at Motel 6's and the one in Lubbock Texas was a disgrace .But the one in HOLBROOK Arizona was great.rooms very clean,service is the best.The clerk was great made sure we knew we could call any time to get something we needed We love Motel 6 because the are pet friendly..plus they have a microwave and mini fridge in the room.

Room Tip: The whole Motel was very quite.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank theresa_sennett
Russ H, General Manager at Motel 6 Holbrook, responded to this review, 10 August 2014
Theresa Sennett - Thank you kindly for taking the time to leave this review following your visit with us. We take great pride in our property’s cleanliness, amenities and exceptional service. I am also glad to hear that you appreciated our pet friendly atmosphere - guests and their dogs have really enjoyed our new Dog Park/Pet Area. On behalf of our entire team, we look forward to welcoming you back to the Motel 6 of Holbrook, AZ.

Warm Regards,

Smithfield, Illinois
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

Great value. Right of interstate. Clean pool.I loved the grill and picnic area outside the rooms as well as the on site laundry. Rooms were a bit small but for the conveinience and price I cannot complain. Must also mention the courtious staff!

• Stayed August 2014
4 Thank Rachel H
Russ H, General Manager at Motel 6 Holbrook, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
Rachel H - Thank you for taking the time to share your visit with us. We are happy that you enjoyed your overall stay and appreciated our clean pool and amenities around the courtyard. Although our rooms are a bit smaller, our service, location and price point are certainly unique selling points. Most importantly, we appreciate your kind words about our courteous staff and we look forward to your return.

NLR, AR
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

The front desk person Murray, was very polite and helpful! The room was clean and the beds were soft. Very nice for a decent price. Pool was nice and open until 11pm. Denny's is right next door with a 10% discount with your room key.

Only slight set back: beds are a tad short for the taller people. Feet hang off.

Overall: Don't pass this one up!

Stayed July 2014
6 Thank Wendybug7
Russ H, General Manager at Motel 6 Holbrook, responded to this review, 29 July 2014
Wendybug7 - Thank you for taking the time to review the Motel 6 of Holbrook. We are happy to hear that you were able to enjoy your stay with us. We're also glad to hear that Murray was very polite and helpful! Your comments will be shared with our entire staff as your kind words and feedback are greatly appreciated. We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best wishes,
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Stopped here on my way to California. This is a really good motel on the main street of Holbrook and it costs just a few bucks. I was pleased with the cleanliness of the room. It was not carpeted and was pretty simple, but it was comfortable. There was coffee in the morning and it was quiet and I got a good nights sleep. I just couldn't ask for more.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank IverJohnson
Russ H, General Manager at Motel 6 Holbrook, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Iver Johnson - Thank you for taking the time and sharing such wonderful feedback from your stay. We appreciate your kind words about our clean and comfortable rooms. It makes our entire team happy to hear you had a good night sleep and that you couldn't ask for more!!
We hope you will be visiting us again and we are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best wishes from the Motel 6 of Holbrook, AZ
Muskegon, Michigan
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We stayed at this same Motel 6 both going west and then on our way back east. The first time was excellent. The room was clean, nice, and comfortable. My only complaint was I had trouble keeping the water inside the shower stall so the floor got pretty wet. I suppose that's more of a future problem for Motel 6 than it was for me though.

On the way home, however, we stayed on the second floor and the air conditioner did not work. I turned the thermostat all the way down to 60 (as low as it would go) and it was still too hot to sleep. Not sleeping is not good when you're driving across country.

Appreciate the AARP Discount - thanks for that.

Room Tip: The second floor room next to the stairs was on the loud side.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank SpiritParticle'... B
Russ H, General Manager at Motel 6 Holbrook, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Dear Dee C - Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I am truly sorry that the Motel 6 was not to your satisfaction the second time around - I suppose it is true, that you "Can't Win Them All" ... although I would be remiss not to recommend giving us another try next time your passing through Holbrook, AZ. I also want to apologize for not having your AC working properly during your second visit with us. Had we been notified at the front desk, we would have most definitely addressed this issues promptly or assigned a new room for you.
Please feel free to reach out to us anytime your future travel plans bring you to Holbrook – I would be happy to personally see to your accommodations and ensure that your stay meets your expectations.

motel6az@yahoo.com