“Best Motel 6”
Review of Motel 6 Holbrook

Motel 6 Holbrook
Ranked #9 of 17 Hotels in Holbrook
Reviewed 27 August 2014

Have stayed at this Motel 6 a few times. Convenient location off I-40 with great prices. Very well-maintained, people are always cleaning up the courtyard/pool area with grills. Always friendly, helpful staff. Best value in the town of Holbrook.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Jim D
Russ H, General Manager at Motel 6 Holbrook, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2014

Jim D - Thank you for your wonderful review. We are thrilled to hear that your travels brought you back to our Motel. We appreciate your kind compliments about our friendly and helpful staff. It also makes us happy to hear that you would describe our Motel as the "Best Motel 6"
Please feel free to reach out to me for your next trip, and I will be more than happy to take care of you.

Best wishes from the entire team of the M6 of Holbrook, AZ.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

After spending a day out hiking in the area, I needed a place to stay, so after reading the reviews I decided on staying at the Motel 6. I wasn't disappointed as the place was not only nice and clean, but very affordable. The room was simple yet it was all that I needed to relax. Had a nice little flat screen, a nice refrigerator and microwave and a comfortable bed. It was perfect. The hotel is on the main through town which made it very easy to find. If I am ever up in the area again and need a place to stay I would have no problems staying here again.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank EpicGuy12
Russ H, General Manager at Motel 6 Holbrook, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

EpicGuy12 - Thank you for your kind review of your recent stay with us! We're glad you chose to stay here at the Motel 6 of Holbrook, AZ and even more pleased to hear of your experience. I will be sure to share your comments with our entire team. Hope to have you visit us again very soon.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

Friendly, efficient staff. Clean, well maintained room. The bed was very comfortable. Great inner courtyard with pool. They even rake the gravel areas each morning to keep everything neat. Morning coffee offered in lobby and was good. 10 percent discount at Denny's across the street with stay. Room rates extremely reasonable.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Sarah K
Russ H, General Manager at Motel 6 Holbrook, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Sarah K - Thank you very much for the kind review regarding your recent stay with us at the Motel 6 of Holbrook, AZ. I was also happy to read that you enjoyed our courtyard/pool area and that you were able to take advantage of Denny's 10% off next door. Once again we truly appreciate your feedback and look forward to your return.

Russ H

Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

Very clean and cozy motel 6.
My friend and I were just traveling through Holbrook and decided on this motel 6 - glad we did! The two men at the check in counter were very friendly and helpful.
We had a room facing the pool courtyard - pool was clean yet cold and the courtyard had a big seating area and a few barbeques.
The rooms were clean as well. One thing we (being average height europeans) don't really understand are the shower heads that are super low at this motel, making washing our hair a very awkward experience. Not the only motel in the country that has these though.
Would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Louisazabel
Russ H, General Manager at Motel 6 Holbrook, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Louisazabel - Thank you for your kind review following your stay. Always nice to learn of the positive experiences on property, and pleased to know that your visit was no different. We were glad to hear you took full advantage our pool, courtyard and BBQ grills. They have always been very popular amenities among our guests.

We greatly look forward to your return.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

I checked out of my hotel down the street from this Motel to check in here, and BOY am I thankful. I stopped to simply ask the rate after my check in at the Econolodge down the street. It was priced more, and when I entered the building the clerk was eating and not very professional..this was August 8, about 9pm. The Best Western down the other end they lied trying to make me spend 90 plus dollars for my few hours stay by saing there were NO rooms anywhere in Holbrook...YEAH RIGHT.
When I stoppoed at Motel 6 the cleanliness and professionalism I was initially pleasantly surprised the front desk clerk professional greeting, awareness of even the vehicle...he was helping another patron, so this was very impressive and made me feel immediately appreciated and safe. He was busy said I could "stay parked where I was he had a room above the office", that was Heaven Sent. I was traveling alone..single woman and feeling reserved about my overnight stay anywhere....my trip had already had it's share of unforgettable experiences in a negative way. It was so refreshing to walk into a burnt orange colored room with accented sheets, and curtains, hardwood like floors...(I hate carpet in hotels) so thank you, a refrigerator, and microwave with Wi Fi...nice clean property, appropriately quite...I am so thankful God led me from my previous Hotel to this one...I literally checked out and came back to this one because of the service. GREAT PROPERTY!!!! Home away from HOME FOR SURE!!!

Room Tip: I was above the office and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Francetta T
Russ H, General Manager at Motel 6 Holbrook, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2014

Francetta T - On behalf or our entire team, we greatly appreciate your kind remarks regarding your recent stay with us. We also appreciate you highlighting the attentiveness and amazing staff we have here at the Motel 6. We have always prided ourselves on our service standards and exceeding our clients expectations. I will be sure to share your comments with our entire team.

It was a pleasure having you as a guest...and please do not hesitate to contact us if your future plans bring you back to Holbrook, AZ.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

I stopped in here late after a long day of driving. I was really just looking for a clean bed, and a good night's sleep at a cheap price. With a senior discount the room was under $40. I was surprised by how nice the room was for the price. It had a flat screen TV, updated furniture, nice bedding, was very clean, and it was quiet. The front desk service was also friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay there again if going through Holbrook.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank BonsallBilly

BonsallBilly - On behalf of all the staff, we would like to thank you for your visit and for sharing your review here on TripAdvisor. We are thrilled to know that you had an outstanding stay at our Motel. We highly value your compliments regarding our hospitality, accommodations, updated furniture and overall cleanliness of our Motel. Most importantly, there's nothing we love more than to hear that our staff was friendly and helpful - World Class Service is what we emphasize most here at the Motel 6 of Holbrook, AZ. I will be sure to share your comments with our entire team.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 9 August 2014

My Husband and i traveled to Texas and back.we always stay at Motel 6's and the one in Lubbock Texas was a disgrace .But the one in HOLBROOK Arizona was great.rooms very clean,service is the best.The clerk was great made sure we knew we could call any time to get something we needed We love Motel 6 because the are pet friendly..plus they have a microwave and mini fridge in the room.

Room Tip: The whole Motel was very quite.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank theresa_sennett
Russ H, General Manager at Motel 6 Holbrook, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2014

Theresa Sennett - Thank you kindly for taking the time to leave this review following your visit with us. We take great pride in our property’s cleanliness, amenities and exceptional service. I am also glad to hear that you appreciated our pet friendly atmosphere - guests and their dogs have really enjoyed our new Dog Park/Pet Area. On behalf of our entire team, we look forward to welcoming you back to the Motel 6 of Holbrook, AZ.

Warm Regards,