1,455 results
All reviewssausageroom was cleanpancakespancake machinepetrified forestplace to stayindoor poolhot tubcomplimentary breakfastnext morningwould definitely stay here againstaff was friendlystayed here for one nightnational parkroad tripgrand canyonno elevator

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 15 May 2012

It was difficult to decide on a hotel in the Holbrook area because all of the hotels were budget level. This made me nervous in terms of construction and cleanliness, but it proved to be fine for the night that we were there. The facade is not welcoming, but they are clearly working on maintaining the place. Because of my request for a quiet room, we were in a cozy corner, which was very quiet. The room was very basic, but it was clean and the bed was comfortable. I would suggest that they upgrade their towels, but that is probably not a fair request for the price we paid. The breakfast was quite adequate and the staff was very nice.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 May 2012

Me, the wife and service dog, clean rooms, nice employees, good breakfast, quick check in & out.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 May 2012

Fiendlyreception. Good clean room. Reasonable price with good breakfast. Close to I-40 but not noisy. Flat panel TV with many channels.
Noisy fridge.
Near 2 Denny's and an Italian restaurant (walk 3-5 minutes)

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 May 2012

I was just traveling though, and need a place for the night. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable, the place was quiet. Breakfast was not bad either. I really couldn't find fault with the place as it suited my needs just fine. If I need to stay in Holbrook again, I would stay here.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo