Travelodge Holbrook
US$88
US$79
US$91
US$77
Motel 6 Holbrook(Holbrook)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$55
Sahara Inn(Holbrook)
US$80
1,444 results
All reviewssausagegreat valueroom was cleanpancakestravel lodgepancake machinepetrified foresthot breakfastplace to stayon lineindoor poolking bednext morningpleasant staywould definitely stay here againnice breakfastcoffee pot
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We had originally planned to stay in Flagstaff but got ahead of schedule a bit and decided to move on down the road a little that day. Reviews of the this property on TA were excellent and the price was half of what we were going to pay in Flagstaff for another chain. Booked last minute and had a nice, quick overnight stop here. Hotel is older, but has been updated well. Nice breakfast the next morning got us on our way.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John C
Reviewed 14 July 2014

After seeing the great reviews on TA, I decided to stay here for one night as I was in town to judge a competition barbeque. Yes, it's true - I am a certified barbeque judge. I haven't stayed at a Travelodge since I was in my early 20's, and that was due to being newly married and having no money. Prior to staying here, my memories of Travelodge were not good. Usually run-down properties in questionable areas with rooms less than deluxe. What I experienced here was about the same, except the area was not bad. All of Holbrook is a bit depressed, but I like the little town anyway and I admire its tenacity. I had originally planned on staying here for two days along with my wife, but our plans changed and she could not make the trip. So, I called and spoke to a nice woman explaining that I would only need the room for one night, not two. She said she would take care of it. When I checked in, the man at the counter stared at his computer screen for quite a while and then said, "You have two rooms for two nights each - one for you and one for your wife." After a lengthy conversation, I finally got through to him that "no" I never booked two separate rooms, and "no" this room was only for me and only for one night. He seemed skeptical and repeatedly asked me if my wife was with me. We finally established the fact that I was solo - and only for one night. After that, a trip to my room revealed a very basic setup - exactly what I had remembered. This location at least seems cleaner than most, has a flat screen TV and was relatively quiet. I would call this a bare-bones place, not sparkling, not dirty, just a place to sleep. They do have the usual breakfast that all places now offer, and an indoor pool, but it was covered up - apparently not in use. Overall, my stay was okay - not fantastic and not horrible - just an average Travelodge experience. Would I stay here again? Probably not - the Lexington just down the road looked exceptionally nice.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank KTBlount
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Service was great! The room was clean and comfy. Breakfast was great as well.You can tell they take pride in their property. Loved the cookies when we checked in and the kindness shown. We will return.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 11 July 2014

We booked a room at this hotel based on other reviews..... much to our delight the reviews were correct! Nice clean rooms, excellent value for the money! Debbie and her staff are all polite and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2014

After a long 13 hr day of driving my husband and I arrived at this hotel. From the outside, it's a pretty average nondescript property, but the service was very friendly and efficient. They even ply you with great cookies.

The room was the surprise. Expecting to find a below-average room, we found a room that had the appearances of a recent remodel. Clean carpet that I wasn't afraid to walk barefoot on. A bath that you weren't afraid to get into because it was spotless. Everything appeared reasonably new and well cared for. The room had all the amenities: chairs, desk, refrigerator, microwave and a tv mounted on the wall (all the better to see from a reclined position!). Oh! did I mention a safe conveniently hidden under a chair?

The beds were very comfortable and equally inviting. We both had a great night's rest and peace and quiet reigned on the property.

They do offer a basic breakfast that, while we didn't have time to partake, looked more inviting than most. Coffee and juice are apparently available all day. Nice touch!

Oh! The best part of this property? It didn't cost and arm and a leg! It's been a long time since we paid under $70/night for a room and Travelodge has long since been off my list of hotels to stay at. No longer! We'll happily return to this property again!

Room Tip: Definitely take a second floor room! Avoid the remote possibility of footsteps overhead.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business