Golden Inn
US$89
US$66
Motel 6 Holbrook(Holbrook)(Great Value!)
US$55
EconoLodge
US$80
US$72
US$100
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 March 2012

The hotel had a pool and hot tub which was nice after a long drive.

The room was bargain basement - not horrible, not nice

Strange Smell in the lobby.

This hotel was not horrible - let's say it was "right priced"

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 1bike
Reviewed 3 March 2012

Traveling home after the death of my mother. Stopped here for the night. The room my son and I were given was terrible. Stains on the carpet and paint peeling off the wall. Looked like it hadn't been cleaned in days. We were tired from the long drive that day, so we were going to just stay it out. That was until we turned down the covers on one of the beds to find hair on the pillow and sheets. I went to the front desk, told the clerk we were not going to stay because of the condition of the room. He gave me this look, like, whatever! I told him I did not want to be charged for the room, asked for a receipt, which he gave me showing a ZERO charge. Lo and behold, when I arrived home, checking my bank account...I WAS CHARGED. I wrote a letter to the corporate office, requesting a refund. To this day they refuse. I will sleep on the ground or in my car before I ever stay at any of this company's hotels ever again. They will no longer get my business. BTW...the Best Western next door is where I ended up getting a room and let me tell you, THEY WERE AWESOME! Definitely recommend them over this trashy place.

Room Tip: I wouldn't recommend ANY room here
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 February 2012

We checked in and checked out! The room was dirty (toilet and countertops). The rooms need updating everything is old.

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed 21 September 2011

The sign advertizes 39.99 which is a bargain. The room was clean but very bare. Our wall mounted bedside light would not work because the cord would not reach the plug.
Parking and entrance was inadequate for large vehicles. The bed was hard. The pillows limp. But you get what you pay for. It was cheap but could have been better maintianed. We have stayed in better for a similar price.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank UtahGirlyGirl
Reviewed 24 July 2010

Clean, safe, friendly. Overnight stop enroute to Flagstaff and Grand Canyon. Denny's Restaurant nearby.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple