Ghost City Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$97
QualityInn
The Tavern Hotel(Cottonwood)
US$190
US$127
Pines Motel(Cottonwood)
US$116
US$108
Best Western Cottonwood Inn(Cottonwood)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$113
Verde Valley Inn(Cottonwood)
US$100
  • Bar/Lounge
Little Daisy Motel(Cottonwood)
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewswestern roomamericana roomthe ownerview roomnorthern exposureyogurtb bverde valleybed and breakfastcleopatra roomstuffed french toastfront porchwonderful hospitalitywatch the sunriseboarding housedelicious breakfastlight switches
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Laurel and I had a wonderful time staying at Goast City Inn. We had a great view of the land around Jerome from our room windows. We enjoyed watching the sun rise from our second floor front porch. Our host Jackie was very friendly and is a wonderful cook. When you walk into the place their would be a plate of delicious home made cookies for you to enjoy.Breakfast was awsome. We wished we could have stayed longer. I really liked our room, it was called the Verde View Room and the decor was fantastic. If I could give more than 5 stars I would. I highly recommended that you stay at Goast City Inn when ever you are in Jerome.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dana H
Reviewed 15 October 2013

We drove from Colorado completely forgetting about the time change in AZ, so we were an hour early. Jackie was there, happy and ready, without any problem with our mistake. She even upgraded our room for free just out of goodness of her heart! There a very few people with this natural generosity in the world. We stayed in the Cleopatra room. The view was great, the room was nice and cozy, and the bathroom was beautiful. Adding to that, everything was very clean and tidy too. Breakfast was excellent, you can tell right away everything was handmade.
This is a place worth going out of your way to stay if your in the area. I will be back in the future.

Room Tip: Cleopatra Room
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Charlie W
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Ghost City Inn was an awesome place to stay. Jackie was wonderful and she made us feel at home. When you walk in the door she has a big plate of warm yummy cookies waiting for you. She made us the most delicious breakfasts and her interior decorating was amazing. We stayed in the Western room and Ioved everything about it. I would definitely go back and I recommend it to everyone. The town of Jerome is wonderful too. I miss being there already.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank BarbaraKrajcik
Reviewed 4 October 2013

I have stayed at the Ghost City Inn several times and it is always a great experience. Jackie is such a great hostess and fantasic cook. We walked into the smell of freshly baked cookies and she had them out for her guest to munch on while they were still warm from the oven. Breakfast is always awesome and filling at the Ghost City Inn. Jackie is warm, friendly, welcoming and enjoyable to talk to. Jerome is a great little town and staying in the town just ups the experience. The rooms are clean and cozy and the upstairs balcony offers beautiful views of the Verde Valley. It just does not get any better than the Ghost City Inn.

Room Tip: Verde View and Northern Exposure rooms have a balcony with a beautiful view
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LouisianaGirl1962
Reviewed 3 October 2013

My husband and I rode up to Jerome expecting to stay one evening. But after seeing the Sante Fe room and the town of Jerome, we asked to stay for two nights. Jackie and her husband were very accommodating, the suite and kitchen were well-appointed and very clean. We would definitely stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple