Ghost City Inn
US$86
QualityInn
The Tavern Hotel(Cottonwood)
US$190
Little Daisy Motel(Cottonwood)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$83
US$76
Pines Motel(Cottonwood)
US$101
Best Western Cottonwood Inn(Cottonwood)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$89
Verde Valley Inn(Cottonwood)
US$95
US$202
Americas Best Value Inn(Prescott Valley)
US$89
US$111
US$104
All reviewswestern roomamericana roomthe ownerview roomnorthern exposureyogurtverde valleybed and breakfastcleopatra roomstuffed french toastfront porchwonderful hospitalitywatch the sunriseboarding housedelicious breakfastlight switchesfantastic cook
Reviewed 21 November 2013

The Ghost City Inn was our first bed and breakfast and I must say it was very enjoyable. The owner-host was very friendly and greeted us with fresh cookies and hot or cold drinks. Rooms were clean and our balcony overlooked Main Street. The home cooked breakfast was delicious. Coffee, juice, fresh fruit and even yogurt filled our tummies. A nice and easy walk up the hill gets you right into town. Great location!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Jan C
Reviewed 19 November 2013

My title really says it all. We were greeted with warm cookies and tea/coffee then shown to our room set-up in antiques and period pieces. The room had all the modern amenities and was clean as a whistle. Breakfast had it all. We'll back back as soon as we can.

Reviewed 16 November 2013

We stayed here Sunday - Wednesday, November 10-13th. From the time I made the reservations to the actual time we stayed, wow such great service. Jackie was answering questions for me a couple of times I called before our trip. She was so nice. WE had to cancel our original date due to a funeral and she was so loving and changed our reservations without a problem. We walked in and the lobby/dining room smelled wonderful with homemade baked cookies. YUM. Jackie showed us to our room and we didn't need anything. Then the daily breakfasts were better than if I went to a restaurant. I felt like I was in my own home. The prices are the best. We stayed in the Western Room and the views are to die for. Our room was spotless everyday. I would definitely stay here again. Thanks Jackie for your wonderful hospitality and great place to stay.

Room Tip: Stay in the Western room.
Reviewed 11 November 2013

A last minute trip to Jerome for a quick overnight to explore the historic town. I found a reasonably priced room with great reviews and gave a jingle - Jackie answered the phone and said she'd hold the room for me and we met her four hours later. It was a very pleasant surprise and treat to meet such a gracious host. Jackie truly cares about her guests and her b&b. After breakfast she sat with the guests and told a few ghost stories to a small child (a return visitor). We were all captivated by her knowledge and enthusiasm for the town and the inn which used to be a boarding house. We had a lovely stay and the breakfast was divine! This is a terrific find!

Reviewed 3 November 2013

The views of the Verde Valley were spectacular! The room was very clean and Jackie was very pleasant and respected her guests. There were snacks and coffee conveniently set out and she offers a great hot breakfast in the morning with fruits, yogurt and juice. She also had the place decorated up and looked very festive! The Ghost City Inn would be worth staying at again!

• Stayed: October 2013