“Pretty good BBQ but not the best I've had...” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 18 Restaurants in Jerome
Price range: US$9 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Bar, Barbecue, Grill
Good for: Cheap Eats, View, Groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Bobby D's BBQ is a 90% scratch kitchen, family owned and operated. All of our meats are hand trimmed, rubbed and smoked on premise. We have delicious sandwiches, salads, and entrees. The specialty of the house is our slow-smoked, St. Louis cut spare ribs, they literally fall off the bone. We also feature a full bar, 8 microbrews on draft and a full service outdoor deck with bar.
NC
“Pretty good BBQ but not the best I've had...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

I was bummed that the ribs were not baby back ribs but the others were fine. They were nicely cooked, tender, and the sauce was good but for some reason it just didn't strike me as the best I have ever had. I think it might have been that the wait staff was a bit less than friendly. Rude is not the exact word I am looking for but maybe worn out and ready for the day to be over...and it showed...with a bit of unfriendly impatience. So maybe if you go when the staff is less worn out the BBQ will strike you as the best you have ever had.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank pitayaqueen

Maumee, Ohio
“Delicious food and friendly service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

We enjoyed dining at Bobby D's while visiting Jerome!

They have excellent beer choices and mixed drinks! I especially enjoyed the Arizona Sunset drink.

My husband and I both had burgers and they were huge and tasty! It was also nice to sit outside and enjoy the sunshine.

Cave Creek, Arizona
“BBQ Their Specialty”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014

Had lunch on May 13, 2014. The restaurant was very busy -- there is a limited amount of restaurants in Jerome. Service was very good and the wait staff was constantly moving quickly. My wife & I had the basic BBQ sandwich which in our opinion was just average. We have had better.

Would we go back to this restaurant? Yes & No. There are a limited amount of restaurants in Jerome & it maybe one of the better ones -- we don't know. I know if this restaurant was located in an area with a lot of competition we probably wouldn't go back.

Chicago, Illinois
“Smoked Meat Treats”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

Bobby D's has some of the best smoked pork, brisket and ribs west of Memphis. The meats are lathered in exquisite house made dry rubs, 12 hour smoked over hard wood and then served with 3 delicious sauces. Pair all this smokiness with a Prickly Pear margarita and your taste buds and appetite will be more than satisfied.

Visited May 2014
Moline, Illinois
“Hard to chew”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014

I ordered the most popular sandwich, bar b que beef tips melt. There was hardly any meat on it, and what was there was so dry and crusty that I could hardly chew it. Stay away from this $12 sandwich! My husband had the regular beef brisket sandwich, and it was ok.

• 1 of 5 bubbles