“Best Brisket Ever!!!”

Price range: US$9 - US$25
Cuisines: Barbecue, Grill
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Bobby D's BBQ is located in the Historic English Kitchen Restaurant building, Arizona's oldest operating restaurant building (est. 1899). Stepping through our doors is like stepping back in time. Imagine sitting on an original bar stool from 1899. If only these walls could talk! We are a 90% scratch kitchen, family owned and operated. All of our meats are hand trimmed, rubbed and smoked on premise. We have delicious sandwiches, fresh salads, and entrees. The specialty of the house is our slow-smoked, baby back ribs, they literally fall off the bone. We also feature a full bar, 8 microbrews on draft and a full service outdoor deck with bar.
Reviewed 7 June 2014

We stayed in Sedona and made a day trip to Jerome. The BBQ here was so good, we seriously considered driving back (45 minutes each way) just to eat here.
I HIGHLY recommend eating here!!!

1  Thank Igiveuponthis
Write a ReviewReviews (1,125)

998 - 1,002 of 1,125 reviews

Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

We went here Memorial Day weekend. We always sit on the rail overlooking (literally) US 89A. Even on a slow day it's a great people watching experience.

Add in cold beer and great hamburgers, what a place!

That being said, the rail seats are a bit hard on the seat, and the foot ring is too low -- but maybe that's done to keep the rail seats turning over. There's plenty of other more comfortable seating elsewhere inside and on the deck.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

This is a great place for BBQ in Jerome. There are many selections on the menu, and many meals can be shared by two. The service is very good as well. There are options for both indoor and outdoor seating here, as well as a section that is outside but sheltered for the wind.
We will return since we spend a lot of the time in the area and are considered locals.

1  Thank Amiga9
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I was bummed that the ribs were not baby back ribs but the others were fine. They were nicely cooked, tender, and the sauce was good but for some reason it just didn't strike me as the best I have ever had. I think it might have been that the wait staff was a bit less than friendly. Rude is not the exact word I am looking for but maybe worn out and ready for the day to be over...and it showed...with a bit of unfriendly impatience. So maybe if you go when the staff is less worn out the BBQ will strike you as the best you have ever had.

1  Thank pitayaqueen
Reviewed 18 May 2014

We enjoyed dining at Bobby D's while visiting Jerome!

They have excellent beer choices and mixed drinks! I especially enjoyed the Arizona Sunset drink.

My husband and I both had burgers and they were huge and tasty! It was also nice to sit outside and enjoy the sunshine.