“What a wonderful staff!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Nelly Bly II
Ranked #4 of 24 Shopping in Jerome
68 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“What a wonderful staff!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

We absolutely LOVED this store. The entire staff was so friendly! We could have stayed for hours. I've never seen so many kaleidoscopes in my life and one more beautiful than the other. This is more than just a store, it is an experience. If only I could get them to open a store in my hometown!!!

Visited September 2013

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Must-see: Visual treats everywhere you turn!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2013

This was a delightful store that I nearly missed on a short visit to Jerome. From the outside, I didn't pick up on the fact that it was a kaleidoscope shop until a friend told me I must check it out. As soon as you walk inside, you can tell you're somewhere special -- the store is PACKED wall to wall with kaleidoscopes and visual curiosities of all shapes and sizes. The patterns that emerge in the scopes are simply mesmerizing and awe-inducing. They do have gifts that fit a variety of budgets, though most of the good stuff is going to cost you hundreds of dollars. I absolutely will return to this store any time I revisit Jerome to see what new creations they've come up with, and I'd heartily recommend others do the same. My only warning is that the store is so abundantly filled with toys and distractions that I wonder how often a customer accidentally backs into something expensive and knocks it over. I'm fairly sure the policy in a unique art shop like this is, "You break, you buy!"

Visited October 2013
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Kids loved the kaleidoscopes!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2013

This is a great little store, easy to find on the Main Street. At the front of the store there is a great range of kids kaleidoscopes which the kids (and adults) had great fun with. We ended up with quite a few purchases but they didn't break the bank, the cheapest being 4 dollars and our most expensive being 12 dollars. We didn't venture to the back of the shop where a breakage may have been very costly!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Marathonmum40
Arizona
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“A must see if you visit Jerome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2013

Ok, even the guys found this place pretty cool. It's a neat store, boasting the larest kaleidoscope collection in the world! It's not that big of a place but they packum in. I visit it everytime we go. I love that they let you touch & pick things up, even the kids are allowed with some adult supervision! I think you'll enjoy it!

Visited July 2013
Glenolden, Pa.
68 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“Beautiful gift store”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2013

We visited this store based on another shop owners recommendation and I'm glad she suggested it. The kaleidoscopes ranged from inexpensive to "Be careful with that, we can't afford it if you break it!!" However, I did overhear one of the employees encouraging other shoppers to be "hands on" in the store. Nice range of products and something for every budget. Make sure you stop in while in Jerome.

Visited June 2013