“Just for the Name.”
Review of Haunted Hamburger

Haunted Hamburger
Ranked #4 of 18 Restaurants in Jerome
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Kids, View, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Calgary
“Just for the Name.”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Had to try - heard about it, and was not disappointed. The heat of the day required double drinks, and sharing the big burger and fries was perfect. The kitchen split the meal. Sitting on the shaded deck, overlooking the valley was gorgeous. The staff were friendly and the experience totally enjoyable.

• Visited June 2014
HauntedGroup, Owner at Haunted Hamburger, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
Thank you for the great review. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your meal with us! We look forward to seeing you again in future!

Chicago, Illinois
“Best Burger & Fries”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

This has to be one of the Best Burgers around plus their Fries are Tasty! The staff are friendly and the Lemonade was perfect too.

Visited June 2014
We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. We also enjoyed the picture, thank you for sharing. See you next time you are in the area.
Peoria, Arizona
“A solid MEH for the Haunted Hamburger”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I give the Haunted Hamburger a very solid MEH. The burgers were just ok. I ordered the chili burger, but I guess the waitress thought I *needed* a burger with onion ring things and barbeque sauce on it. The salad was good though. Definitely NOT worth the wait!

2 Thank concrete51
We apologize for the confusion, It sounds like you received the BBQ Burger instead. Sorry that we were not able to make the situation better at the time you were with us. We would have liked to leave you with a much better feeling about your experience with us. We hope you will give us another try in the future.
Edmonton, Canada
“Served rotten food”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Don't go here. They're full of themselves, the food is mediocre, the service sucks and they serve rotten food - imagine what the kitchen must look like to miss something like that.

I've slept on it and I'm still upset - my husband and I are staying in Jerome for three weeks and had a few nights set aside to go out for dinner. I was excited to go to the haunted hamburger but was extremely disappointed.

We arrived without reservation around 6:30 and they seemed busy but there was some room available but I can't say they were happy to see us. We were seated at a crapped table right next to the doors for the balcony where people had to push past us to get there and behind the people seated at the bar.

Our server was distant and instead of getting drink orders out the waitresses seemed more content to gossip about the customers behind the bar and at the entrance.

The food arrived promptly, I ordered the charbroiled chicken salad with vinaigrette and a glass of cabernet sauvignon. The wine did not arrive promptly and I was well into picking at the dry chicken before I got to take a sip of what ever swill they're serving. The chicken was over seasoned and over cooked.

As I got into the salad I hit a bunch of spinach and mix that was together - the reason it was all together is because the whole bunch was ROTTEN. I grasped for some extra napkins we had asked for and looked around for our waitress, I found her with the maitre d' and went and told them what had happened very quietly. They came and took the wine and salad, but as they stood there the waitress said to the maitre d' 'it was just some wilted leaves' - no, no it wasn't.

I mentioned again that it was rotten and she said that the wine and salad had been removed from the tab and asked it I wanted anything else - but my stomach was to upset to accept. I thought for sure that if you served rotten food to a table to entire bill would be covered. Instead we still got charged for my husbands sandwich - $12.07. I left $12.10.

2 Thank cjevic
We are very disappointed to hear about your experience with us. It sounds like you were not taken care of as you should've been and we are very sad about that. Our kitchen is very clean, and our food is rotated often because of our high volume especially, and are surprised and saddened that you received a product that is below our standards. We hope if you are on the area again you allow us to make it up to you.
Waukesha, Wisconsin
“My favorite place to eat while in Jerome.”
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

My daughter and I spent the day shopping in Jerome and I knew we were going to eat here.
They offer a variety of items to fit everyone's taste.
This time I had the steak fajita salad and she had the grilled chicken salad. They were delicious and filling.
We took a piece if chocolate peanut butter cake back to our villa for later. Fantastic! (The desserts are large enough for 4 people to share)
Sit outside on the deck. That's where we sit every time, the view is absolutely amazing.
If you just want to refresh with an adult beverage or have a meal or get a delicious dessert this is a must stop while in Jerome.

It makes us to happy to hear that we are one of your favorites in Jerome! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. We look forward to seeing you and your daughter on your next visit to Jerome!