“AMAZING!”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch
Edmond, Oklahoma
“AMAZING!”
Reviewed 1 November 2013

This was my first time going to Grapes with my mom, our first time in Jerome, and it was the best dining experience I've ever had - our waitress was brilliant, funny, and super nice, the food was absolutely jaw-dropping, we had coffee that was delicious and their cream cheese brownie with ice cream - best brownie I've ever had, hands down. Whenever I'm in the area, I will definitely be returning! I highly recommend going, especially because of their fantastic deals from 5pm-9pm.

HauntedGroup, Owner at Grapes, responded to this review, 4 November 2013
We're so happy to hear that you first time to Jerome and Grapes was amazing! It sounds like you and your mom had a wonderful experience. Please come see us again when you return.

Phoenix Arizona
“Delightful views, very good food.”
Reviewed 24 October 2013 via mobile

We asked several shop owners where to eat in Jerome and they all said GRAPES. We were not disappointed. We sat on the side patio and enjoyed fantastic views. The food was delicious. We both had salads which were fresh ,with very tasty dressing. The service was friendly and professional fresh. Try the Arizona Strongehold wine. A great place!

Visited October 2013
HauntedGroup, Owner at Grapes, responded to this review, 28 October 2013
Thanks for taking the suggestions from local business to have a meal with us! The patio seating is awesome.
Seattle, Washington
“Good, good, good”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

A casual, comfortable spot with good, good service. Our waitress was very welcoming and our Reuben sandwich was delicious. My friend and I split it, and the waitress couldn't have been nicer about it.

HauntedGroup, Owner at Grapes, responded to this review, 28 October 2013
We're so happy to hear that you and your friend had a great time with us. Hope to see you again!
Maryland
“Pizza perfection!”
Reviewed 21 October 2013 via mobile

After wandering through the fun, quirky town of Jerome, we found Grapes at the top of the hill. Not wanting to walk down the hill and hike back up an hour later, we decided on an early dinner. Good thing, because as soon as we were seated the crowds came, waiting for a table. My husband "created" a bowl of pasta, with a vast variety of combinations available. I ordered the Tuscan veggie pizza, with a pesto sauce and all my favorite veggies: artichokes, mushrooms, roasted red peppers, tomatoes, and red onion, topped with feta and mozzarella on a thin, flaky crust. One of the best pizzas I've ever eaten. So glad I have half left for lunch tomorrow! I love that the menu pairs wine selections with each entree. What a great place!

Visited October 2013
HauntedGroup, Owner at Grapes, responded to this review, 23 October 2013
Thanks for choosing to have an early dinner! We're glad to hear that you both enjoyed your meals. We hope we will have the chance to welcome you again!
Thermopolis, Wyoming
“Yummo...”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Grapes was part of our Ghost Hunt Tour. I didn't expect for us to be eating here. Wow was this sooo good. The food is fresh and well prepared. I had the make your own pasta bowl and my husband had the Ahi tuna. Very good!! Highly recommend this restaurant!

HauntedGroup, Owner at Grapes, responded to this review, 23 October 2013
Thank you for dining with us! We're glad to hear that you were impressed. Come see us again!

Been to Grapes? Share your experiences!