“Salmon for Breakfast”

Ranked #3 of 18 Restaurants in Jerome
Price range: US$6 - US$12
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene, Cheap Eats, Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Mile High Grill and Inn sits atop the Jerome hill on Main Street in the old Clinkscale Mercantile building, built in 1899. Opening in 2004, we have made many renovations while trying to keep the old focal points and uniqueness of the original architecture. We aren't hard to find with our beautiful red building and black and white awnings! Feel free to grab some lavender from our herb garden located in the front window box!The Mile High Inn is located above the Grill and accessible through a separate entrance, though all check-ins are done at the Grill. Here you will step back in time with the Victorian styled Inn with high ceilings, original oil paintings and most importantly, the cozy, comfortable beds. It is a great spot to have a romantic getaway. Oh, and if you feel (but can't see) a little something rubbing against your ankles, don't fear! It's only Skipp, the ghost kitty.
Sierra Vista, Arizona
“Salmon for Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

I love salmon. I could have it every meal. Seriously.

Mile High Grill lets me do that. I had the smoked salmon omelet the first morning. I was expecting the smoked salmon you get in packets crumbled in a small quantity. Instead, I received what looked like six oz fillet that was smoked on house, along with capers, red onions, and havarti cheese. It was so terrific.

The next morning I had the salmon and sweet potato hash. OMG

My wife had the classic corned beef hash the first morning. This isn't canned. It's all homemade, to include their own brisket. She loved it. The next morning she had the Crab Benne. She doesn't usally like crab for breakfast, but she thought she would try. She loved this even more than the hash.

We wished we had time to eat there for lunch and dinner.

Awesome place and the staff is fab!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Weston65

Brighton East Sussex England
“Early morning in Jerome.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

Early morning in Jerome must be one of the best times to visit this historical mining town,the views are great but the breakfast we enjoyed at the Mile High Grill was terrific,the the food was very good,but the atmosphere was fantastic,friendly helpful staff,who catered to our requests with fast service with a smile! We will certainly return here when in need of a super breakfast,thank you.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Bertie16
“Bar & Grill with character!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

Food was good! Service was good! Prices were reasonable! And the place has some real character! Would go back again.

Visited July 2014
Oxford, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent in All Respects”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

The food was excellent, and the service given with care and interest in the diner. The suggestions by the server were just right. We had both dinner and breakfast, both wonderful. The background music--the blues-- was just right. I will be back.

Visited July 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
“First Time in Jerome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

I went with a Meetup group to Jerome and it was my first time to this small town. Most of the group went to the Haunted Hamburger but we did not want to wait 40 minutes. We were lucky to get a table for 4 at Mile High Grill. I had a turkey burger and it tasted great with a side salad. The service was excellent and the appetizer of the crab cakes was wonderful, fresh, and cooked well. The atmosphere was a little noisy but it is to be expected at a popular establishment.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank LadyStephana

Been to Mile High Grill & Inn? Share your experiences!