“Burger Time”

Price range: US$6 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Mile High Grill and Inn sits atop the Jerome hill on Main Street in the old Clinkscale Mercantile building, built in 1899. Opening in 2004, we have made many renovations while trying to keep the old focal points and uniqueness of the original architecture. We aren't hard to find with our beautiful red building and black and white awnings! Feel free to grab some lavender from our herb garden located in the front window box!The Mile High Inn is located above the Grill and accessible through a separate entrance, though all check-ins are done at the Grill. Here you will step back in time with the Victorian styled Inn with high ceilings, original oil paintings and most importantly, the cozy, comfortable beds. It is a great spot to have a romantic getaway. Oh, and if you feel (but can't see) a little something rubbing against your ankles, don't fear! It's only Skipp, the ghost kitty.
Santa Maria, California
“Burger Time”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

What a great burger. Couldn't believe it was under $10. My wife had a salad with a huge slab of salmon on top. Great view of the valley below. Not a huge menu, but the food is great. Service was great. Very attentive to our needs, not that we need a lot. If visiting the interesting town of Jerome, recommend stopping by for lunch.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank JWCornwell

Bisbee, Arizona
“Very good burger”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Excellent burger and good service. Prices were average. I'd eat here again. I liked the atmosphere too.

Visited July 2014
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“Great Lunch”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Stopped here for Lunch after we discovered Jerome almost by accident. Our 1st full day in Sedona and it actually started to rain, so we jumped in the car and set off west. What a great place, the people are really heplful and friendly, the food was great and we left feeling like we had actually been somewhere.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank djh&cjh
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great food and service”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Such friendly staff at the Mile High. The food is great, and they are knowledgeable about Gluten Free requirements. Great coffee!

Visited July 2014
Deep South
“Really good; really funky”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

And to think: we almost ate somewhere else. Who knew you could get an outstanding Reuben a mile up in the air in a small Arizona town -- no matter how cool it is. (The town, not the weather.) There were seven of us and the service was very good. I don't remember everyone's order but I do remember nobody had a complaint. My wife had one of the luncheon specials (I forget which) and she loved it. Bill was $42.33 for two, including three beers. I also had a piece of the best Key Lime pie I've ever had. I think I'd drive up that goofy and scary highway just for another piece of that pie. Only complaint: not much air conditioning for an Arizona cafe in July. Then again, that's why God invented beer.

• Visited July 2014

Been to Mile High Grill & Inn? Share your experiences!