“A&P Coventry A Dream Stay”
Review of Blarney House

Blarney House
Ranked #13 of 150 East London B&B and Inns
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Hi we stayed at Blarney House for a few days in January 2014 and what a lovely time we had. The location of this beautiful B & B is a great base to exploring the surrounding area with a great beach practically on the door step. The B&B has fantastic facilities with a sparkling pool to cool off in the daytime and a great funky pool side bar to chill out at in the evening. The room was airy and bright and spotlessly clean, the breakfasts were fab with a full menu so there was something different for each day. Fran and Brendan are friendly hands on hosts and added that personal touch to our stay. I am looking forward to going back to stay at Blarney House B&B and my husband said it was like home away from home.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Hi, Blarney House was recommended to me by my cousin, who lives in the area. I have to thank her for an excellent choice! I was only there for one night but could have, happily, stayed for longer. My room was gorgeous and the view from the verandah over the Nahoon River to the sea was stupendous. They served my breakfast earlier that scheduled, purely to accomodate my flight, with nary a grumble, just a warm smile and a plateful of delicious food. I didn't think I'd finish it... but I did! Thank you.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Hi, I have stayed a few times now at Blarney House in Beacon Bay, East London and every time has been a great experience! The warmth & hospitality from Fran & Brendan at Blarney House is always very welcoming which is why I go back there every time I need to stay in East London. Another great reason to stay there is because Blarney House is really central to travel from - whether it's needing to be in Central East London to taking a trip to Queenstown, Blarney House is very well located to get to any of the major roads to travel for both business and holiday trips! And lets not forget the delicious breakfasts, just to add to your top of the morning start!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Found Blarney B&B on the internet for a business trip to East London. This excellent establishment had safe secure parking, superb service, wonderful breakfasts with the personal touch. The rooms were fabulous and most important for business trips - there was free internet!
We will definitely stay there again for future trips to the area.
Many thanks Fran & Brendan.
Lyn Thomas

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 March 2014

We found blarney b&b on the internet and liked the look of it. Our stay matched up to the promised standard and we were comfortable. We were made very welcome. Breakfast was ace. If we weren't travelling on we'd have liked to stay a few more days

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

We visited as a family of 5 from Australis and was greeted by Brendan and Fran. Both were very friendly and accommodating. Breakfast was delicious. Only negative was that the showers need upgrading otherwise a very enjoyable visit.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 December 2013

I had the pleasure to stay at Blarney House for 4 nights on my recent trip to South Africa .

Brendan and family make great hosts , the room I had ,gave me a stunning view of the garden area. The small bar serves a lovely child beer. And guests are treated like family. Breakfast was superb .
The swimming pool is a bonus feature for this small but perfectly formed place .

Room Tip: Garden view rooms area great