“Good sushi”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Although not really a sea view the service food and wine were great.

we sat outside enjoying the winter sun and although a newish restaurant we were extremely satisfied!

Reviewed 17 July 2013

I have done a review once before so hope I can do another. I visit Off the Hook at least twice a week for lunch. Their Calamari, Fish, BUrgers, Salads and Soups are all a delight and my doggies especially enjoy their fish bites which is a real treat for the pups!. I love Louise and Wayne - the nicest kidz on the block and I consider them very close dear friends and I love their staff - one and all - Louis and Fortune are the best! And the kitchen staff are all wonderful - I also enjoy Louise's Snack Platters which are to be highly recommended. IN all I LOVE OFFTHEHOOK!

Reviewed 27 April 2013

Ate here on our first day in Plett. I had the deep fried Calamari with chips and salad, and have to say it was the best calamari dish I've ever had. Batter was really light and the calamari melted in your mouth. Two others had the Calamari Burger and they were also delighted. Settig is pretty basic, but we ate on the small outdoor area and loved it. Later in the week we went back for an evening takeaway and the food was equally good. Staff were very friendly and service was good.Great little place to eat and very reasonably priced.

Reviewed 17 April 2013

After a long day travelling down from Kruger this simple seafood cafe was recommended by our Lodge. It was just what we needed, excellent grilled hake, chips and salad delivered with a smile. Very good value too

Reviewed 12 April 2013

Simple, unpretentious and honest food.
We were there last year and returned for dinner twice on this trip.
Small restaurant so I would always book although it did seem to thin out after 8.00pm. I guess the S Africans are earl eaters.