“good location”

Ranked #34 of 104 Restaurants in Plettenberg Bay
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Very upmarket lifestyle centre in the heart of plett with great views
Reviewed 17 March 2014

This place is located at the end on the main street in Plett overlooking the dolphin's roundabout.
It offers an extensive menu and drink selection.
Our meal was well presented and very tasty.
Good value.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

Just had the most amazing steak!!! The best steak I've ever eaten!!
This is a must visit on the garden route!! Great staff!!! And Craig the owner is so nice!!

Reviewed 6 March 2014 via mobile

I came here 5 years ago and tonight I returned. Both times the staff have been awesome and the food is to die for! Craig the owner is a legend that walks amongst us and serves food that only others could dream of. Can't wait to return to SA, unless they can open a place in London. Thank you guys, you deserve every success.

Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

Ghillies is the place to eat, drink and soak in the atmospher of Plettenberg bay. Thanks Craig and Rene for yet another great evening always a pleasure to come back and the food never let's it down.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

The starters were ok but when it came to main courses it went down hill. My husbands fish was fine but I had ordered a Filet Steak but when it arrived I had pieces of rump steak! When I brought this to the attention of our waiter he told me "rump steak is far better than filet" I decided to keep it to safe time re ordering, but I can honestly say it was the worst steak I have had for a long time!