“Great coffee shop in Plett!!!”
Review of Lederle's Six on Main - CLOSED

Lederle's Six on Main
Price range: US$6 - US$23
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Lederles' is a local family run eatery. We pride ourselves in Artisan Breads made by ourselves using sourdough ferments in place of yeast. We are famous for our Croissants, scones, Beef or Chicken Pot pies and our sandwiches. We are situated in Noel Centre - the road facing shop is a Yellow & Black labeled Health shop and we are down the Caltex side - walk way with the most spectacular view of the BAY.
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

The view is amazing, the food is amazing, the coffee is amazing and so is the service! Well done Lederles!

1  Thank LaraLeighLegend

Reviewed 31 March 2014

I have had several business lunches here and the food is always great. The little restaurant is family owned and managed. Lederle makes the best quiches, pies, sandwiches, cakes and coffee. The service is always excellent - warm and friendly. Lederle is 100% dog-friendly if you are happy to sit outside. They are not open 7 days a week and I am a bit unsure which are the dates they are closed on - I have meant to visit on a few occasions where it has been closed. Never-the-less, it is well-worth eating here (and you will return). I am docking a point for location because its at a shopping mall so there is no view (I like something to look at), but this is an awesome place to chill out if you and the family are out shopping and you need to park dad, hubby or grandad somewhere (not all men like to shop), so I suggest this restaurant if you want to browse the many stores in the surrounds + meet up with dad/hubby at Lederle afterwards.

Something I love about Lederle is the decor. It is similarly styled to Plett's Claire's (cake and coffee shop in main street Plett) - nice, simple and modern - yet warm and inviting.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Lederele's offers freshly made bakery products on Plett's main shopping complex.
There is a good choice of food to eat in or take away.
I had a very large homemade steak pie and my wife tried the quiche both of which were very pleasant

Reviewed 8 March 2014

Had a very pleasant lunch here before going to the movies. The Quiche and Salad I had was absolutely delicious, the pastry on the Quiche was buttery, very light and tasty. My husband had a Meat And Potato Pie and salad, the pastry again was light and the filling delicious. The service was excellent, and lunch served with a smile.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

We went here late afternoon over December holidays and all the bread was already sold out. Ordered the cake and cappuccino special of the day which was a piece of Red Velvet or carrot cake and coffee. Cake was tasteful, moist and very good, although the Red Velvet was not properly coloured it didn't affect the taste! Seems like a popular place for bread and good place for tea and coffee. Would like to go back...earlier in the day this time! Beautiful décor and special touch adds to the welcoming atmosphere!