“Delicious food for a picnic”
Review of Vovo Telo

Vovo Telo
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 1 September 2013

We stopped by to grab some food to take with us to Addo Elephant Park. Housed in a beautiful building in Richmond Hill I also wished we had time to eat there as well - the breakfasts we saw people eating looked stunning. We got some huge sandwiches to take away, along with cheese straws, croissants and a selection of cakes, including a delicious strawberry tart that was devoured with relish by my 10 year old daughter. Everything was excellent and enjoyed by all and I only wish it was my local!

Reviewed 24 August 2013

Good for salads, bread and pastries. Coffee is excellent and you must try the hot chocolate. They also have another restaurant in cape town. Not for romatic dinners but great for a relaxing stop.

Reviewed 21 August 2013 via mobile

The most tasty meals I have had ever. Best coffee. Best carrot cake. Best ciabatta. Best pasta. Heck I can't find anything wrong with their food have been going there since 2009. Their cappuccino's are simpy to die for... after you had theirs you will always find yourself hoping and trying to find it somewhere else ,closer, but nope! Deli pasta is a must have. No wait everything is a must have on that menu!

2  Thank Tumult_B
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Vovo Telo is a repeat performer for us from previous trips to PE and our choice for breakfast on all occasions. We have avoided Vovo Telo for lunch due to the absence of wine but this time we noticed more on offer and would not hesitate to do lunch there when back in PE. Tables can be hard to come by due to the local diners but this time we had no problems and no wait.

1  Thank TravelingWriter001
Reviewed 15 July 2013

I used to live in the same area as Vovo Telo, Richmond Hill, and have ever since 2008 been a regular visitor to Vovo Telo. I can highly recommend my favourites; the cappuccino, scrambled eggs and the poached eggs. Wonderful breakfast! They also do some very good lunches. I can recommend this place to everyone! When in PE, you must visit Vovo Telo!