“The hospitality at the Le Blue Guest House was Excellent.”
Review of Le Blue Guesthouse

Le Blue Guesthouse
Ranked #15 of 238 Port Elizabeth B&B and Inns
Reviewed 24 October 2013

It was my first time going to P.E the experience was good and I enjoyed it. Sleeping at the Le blue Guest House was excellent. i would probably go again next year. i felt at home, they guy who welcomed me made me feel at home. and i am going to recommend the BnB to my friends, colleague and my relatives.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Reviewed 24 February 2013

We have just returned from a 5 day stay at Le Bleu B & B. and we would not hesitate to recommend this guesthouse. The rooms are very clean and well equipped as well as beautifully decorated. The breakfast was excellent and the whole experience was great. Very good value for money and we will definitely be back. The owners were very knowledgable about tourist activities and we enjoyed some of the excursions they recommended.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 December 2012

We arrived around 7 pm
The room was up to highest standard, very good. The pool in the centre is very useful. The owner is friendly and supportive. The breakfast is standart, but stil tasty.
IMHO, I was lacking a bit of 'privacy' because our big sliding door, just like in all the other units, was leading to the pool area. So, basically you can hear (if you want to hear) what's going on in the rooms, and some times even see.
But, it's the only thing I didn't like. In general, I would say it's perfect! Especially, if you'll take the price into concideration.

Room Tip: There is only one room that doesn't lead straight to to the pool area, it's right around the...
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 November 2012

We can only recommend the Le Blue Guesthouse!! Our room was perfect, equipped with everything one needs (hair dryer, tv, shower, safe, adapter etc.) and designed with loving attention to detail. Furthermore, everything was clean, the room as well as the pool. And Jean-Pierre is such a nice, funny and adorable person and the best host one can imagine.. We simply felt like home and enjoyed our stay to the full.
Thank you very much, Jean-Pierre!

Best regards from Switzerland,
Jenny & Désirée

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 October 2012

I received a very warm welcome upon my arrival at Le Blue Guest House, even though it was already past 8pm and dark...
The room was very clean and equipped with everything necessary. I would have loved to have stayed for a bit longer than one night. For more than a couple of days it might have felt a bit cramped though but for me it was absolutelt perfect and I would return any day.
The breakfast was also good. Friendly and helpful staff.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 June 2012

We only stayed for one night, but we were made to feel welcome. The room was lovely and overlooked the pool. We asked for and were given some good ideas for where to eat that night and where to drive to and park. Breakfast was lovely next morning and after vacating the room we were able to stay reading on the families balcony until midday when we drove to the airport to fly home.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 March 2012

We stayed for three nights and were very pleased. The rooms are contemporary in style and
very clean. Jean Pierre is excellent and couldn't be more helpful. Excellent breakfast with wonderful service. Would definitely recommend. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that there is no door on the bathroom, as one previous reviewer had said. Apparently only two rooms are like this, so get one of the others if you feel like me.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple