“Very good service”
Review of Bain Street Grill - CLOSED

Bain Street Grill
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: www.pevibe.co.za. It is listed under restaurants in the richmond hill area.It is a wonderful vibrant restaurant with a limited by intense menu. It is situated in the popular Richmond Hill area and boasts good quality meats. My partner and I decided on their beef and kudu (indigenous wild game) burger and both were sumptuous. Extremely well priced and great atmosphere makes it well worth a second visit.
Reviewed 9 October 2013

We had a Friend attending a Conference in PE and we only had an Hour for a quick cup of coffee between 18h00 -19h00. Although they are not a Coffee Shop, the Chef specially made us a good cup of coffee and a quick Hamburger for our Friend for supper. Our Friend is from Johannesburg and he was very impress with the good service. We are looking forward to go back for a decent meal and a lovely evening out, like we have become accustomed to from BAIN STREET GRILL. Keep it up you have a lovely venue.

There are newer reviews for Bain Street Grill

Reviewed 28 September 2013

Ross the owner suggested lamb which arrived at our table grilled to perfection. The house red was excellent too and combined with a roaring fire, we could not stop talking about the wonderfully delicious meal. We finished off the Lindt brownies and coffee. We will be back!

1  Thank BelvedereC
Reviewed 29 June 2013

We waited for over an hour for our food- only after complaining to the manager were we told that there was a problem with the grill- when our steaks arrived they were 1 . covered in a bright orange , truly awful sticky bbq sauce ( AS were the all vegetables), 2. the 200gr fillet steak was tiny and could not have weighed more than 80 grams and 3. the requested medium grilled steak was so rare it could not be cut with the steak knife... we paid for our wine and left. Another spot to avoid in Port Elizabeth.

Reviewed 2 January 2013

Bain Street Grill is a small restaurant in Richmond Hill that is very popular. I advise you to book a table in advance to avoid being disappointed.

Our waitress was friendly and engaged in appropriate banter with our group of 10 people and was very helpful with recommendations when we asked.

Their food is really good, tasty and reasonably priced. I had the Grilled Mushroom Kudu Fillet, medium rare. It was prepared to perfection! It was mouth watering delicious and one of the best steaks I have tasted in a while.

I will definitely being visiting Bain Street Grill again. I highly recommend Bain Street Grill.

1  Thank CraigDuffield
Reviewed 9 November 2012

I enjoyed the food and atmosphere tremendously - fantastic steaks and unusual combinations. My only issue was that the manager (I think) was a bit too familiar. Granted, one of my party did speak to him and ask questions about the restaurant, but he then talked and talked and hung about for too long. Three of our party started talking amongst ourselves and eventually he got the message.