“Great vibe and delicious food”

Bocadillos Bakery and Restaurant
Price range: US$1 - US$12
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
“Great vibe and delicious food”
Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

Relaxing environment with great pizzas. My pizza was half price due to a monday special.Good service was always at hand.Outdoor seating had heaters near which was very comfortable in winter.

• Visited April 2014

Plettenberg Bay, South Africa
“Worth a visit”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

This was our second visit to this restaurant. Without going into detail, unfortunately everything that could go wrong did. However, the manager/owner to his credit turned it all around without any argument. Will give it another chance in the future.

• Visited March 2014
Durban, South Africa
“Cosy and friendly”
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Pelting down with rain and no electricity we popped in here for a drink and a light meal

As mentioned there was no power but we had a delicious platter of cold meats cheeses figs nuts bread and olives washing it down with a smooth glass of wine sitting outside under the white canvas awning protecting us from the pouring rain

The next time we return to Port Elizabeth we will definitely return for another meal

• Visited March 2014
Port Elizabeth, South Africa
“Great value”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

We love this little place! From the salads to the cakes. I always enjoy the Thai beef salad & my husband loves the pasta. Added bonus is the free Wi-fi.

Visited December 2013
Port Elizabeth, South Africa
“Great for breakfast too”
Reviewed 14 December 2013

We usually go for lunch, and enjoy the great variety of food on offer, but choose to go for brunch expecting the same offering. We were surprised to find an extensive breakfast menu with some unusual choices. I was feeling a bit tired and had a mood lifter to drink - I didn't ask what it was but I got a mug of hot water with lemon and a shot glass of what I discovered to be raw ginger juice, and a little pot of honey - mixed together it was delicious and I did feel better. I opted for a sweet breakfast of crumpets with bananas, honey and creme fraice - delicious! My husband had the chicken livers on ciabatto bread - also delicious. The serving sizes are substantial and reasonably priced.

• Visited November 2013