Cubata
Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

Okay so from the outside your probably going to think why would I eat here? Trust me it's amazing the ribs are the best in PE! It's always so busy and you can take your own alcohol. It's family run and such nice staff. It's the perfect place before a trip the rugby stadium and a fantastic experience!

Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

I first when to cubata on a valentines day 3 years ago , was beyond impressed . Loved their ribs and prawns ! Best in PE . However i ordered a take away and was not impressed . Ribs were bland and greasy and left a bad taste in my mouth. What a dissapointment considering the prices went up, portions reduced and qaulity down the drain. Will not go back to Cubata

2  Thank Foodfundi1993
Reviewed 27 April 2014

As we arrived at night, we were a bit suspect as the place was quite unassuming on the outside. This all changed once we got inside. The restaurant oozes with character. We asked the owner for his recommendation for dinner, and soon we had two massive serving dishes in front of us. One had huge pile of Mozambique Prawns, and the other racks upon racks of ribs. As we had failed to bring bevarages of our choice, the owner even found a few for us. I can't even begin to compare between the two dishes, as both were perhaps the best I have ever had! I highly recommend this restaurant, if I ever find myself in PE again, I'll be sure to stuff myself to the gills again at Cubata's.

2  Thank Jukka-San
Reviewed 29 March 2014

The ribs are to die for..... love them, tasty and excellent value for money. The people working there are very friendly. Its a cosy place and I find the atmosphere lovely.

Sometimes they are a bit busy and take longer to answer the phone.

1  Thank Karen B
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I find this resturant very noisy and for what you get the food is very overpriced but delicious. It is a fun place for the young noisy youth to go and party.