“Great food”

Cuisines: Central European
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Just stopped in to pick up take out for my family after a long day traveling. Staff was VERY nice, food was excellent. Wish we were in town longer otherwise we would have been sure to eat there. A fantastic place.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

We wandered up to this restaurant from a hotel further down the street after seeing good reviews and we were so happy. The food was extremely good. We had steak, wine and a calamari appetizer. All told, I think my wife and I's bill was around $40 USD. I thought that was extremely reasonable. The steak was tender and cooked perfectly and the wine (like so many place in South Africa), was delicious and extremely well priced. Although it was cold, we sat out on the covered patio with the heaters and the temperature was great. We met one of the owners after dinner and she was extremely nice and genuinely appreciated not only our feedback, but inquired about our trip in South Africa and gave us several recommendations. I would eat here once a week if I could.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Loved our waiter. He even cracked a few jokes. Thank you very much. Felt so welcome. Keep up the good service and food

Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

Great place to relax and have a meal after a busy day. Good food & great service. It's worth another visit. Wine prices are on the high side.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Good food, good service! Seaside venue. Parking can be difficult at times. I had a huge Sole, perfectly cooked and delicious.