“Good sundowner pub”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Shhugar
Reviewed 28 June 2012

After a hard busy day at the office this is a gem to unwind & relax to savour the excellent cocktails!

Reviewed 23 May 2012

I love to go there...I get excellent service with a smile, in winter the fire places are going and it it cozy and warm...a great place for friend to meet and chillax!

Reviewed 8 May 2012

I had a Pina Colada at Ssugar and was a bit disappointed, it just wasn't what I was expecting. It truly did not taste like proper coconut milk/cream had been used and it was a bit watery. This is just a personal preference on how I like my Pina Coladas.