“Umzantsi Tours a Must!”

Umzantsi Afrika Tours
Ranked #7 of 19 Tours in Port Elizabeth
More attraction details
Owner description: Umzantsi Afrika Tours (Est.2002)operates out of the coastal city of Port Elizabeth, South Africa - well known for its golden sandy beaches, abundance of game and safari parks and cultural heritage of the local San, Khoi-Khoi and Xhosa clans. This area is synonymous with the colonialisation of the Eastern Cape and the arrival of the 1820 British Settlers. Port Elizabeth lies at the top of the Garden Route and has easy travel routes by road to Knysna, Plettenberg Bay and into the Karoo. Our tour company can provide you with day tours, tours especially designed to meet your needs and also short trips for cruises docking in our harbour. We offer a particularly personal experience and will be as flexible as possible to make your holiday a special one. We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction and, most of all, creating holidays that make memories. Contact us through the website, email or via telephone and find out what makes us different. We look forward to hearing from you.Lyn and Peter
Chester, Vermont
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Umzantsi Tours a Must!”
Reviewed 22 March 2014

I went to South Africa last year in March and had the pleasure of touring with Umzantsi for 2 of my tours, the ferry river cruise and Elephant-backed safari, both very enjoyable! I would definitely recommend this tour company!

Visited April 2013

Thessaloniki, Greece
“Honeymoon in South Africa (including the Kruger Park and Cape Town)”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

We live in Europe but decided to visit S.A. for our honeymoon so I could introduce my wife to the country I grew up in.
We booked 3 safari day tours in the Kruger National Park through Umzantsi travel as well as a full day combo tour of Cape point and the wine lands in Cape Town. We also did a hop on hop off in the city of Cape Town. All drivers were very friendly, punctual and very helpful with anything we requested. They picked us up at our hotel in Nelspruit to take our to our Kruger National Park drives. They organized a taxi to pick us up at the airport in Cape Town and another to drop us off on the day we left. The combo tour of the Cape Point - Wine lands was also very nice. The driver - guide was very entertaining, informative and funny. The whole day was so much fun we didn't even realize the time had passed.

Anything I wanted during the trip I contacted the travel agent and they were fast at resolving it. At one point in Cape Town there was a mix-up with our taxi fair at the airport pick-up, and I payed the driver though it was included in the honeymoon package we had pre-paid. I informed them when I realized it was a mistake and although it wasn't that much money they went into all the trouble of contacting the taxi company and managed to get them to refund me in cash on the day of our departure! That was amazing customer service!

Overall it was a lifetime experience and my wife is already urging me to plan another trip to S.A. (three months later...!)

Visited January 2014