We didn't mind the venue and found the owner and staff very accommodating for our wheelchair as the restaurant is not easy to access. Service was good and we ordered the red curry chicken and butternut and the red curry beef. The food is reminiscent of homely Thai cooking and not entirely authentic but enjoyable. We ate at 7.30 and exactly 8 hours later my husband was terribly ill. The symptoms were those of Clostridium perfringens, a bacteria associated with chicken that is not promptly served or refrigerated or is reheated. I called the restaurant but was told that it was "impossible" that this could have come from their kitchen. I hope for future patrons' sake that this is the case but I sincerely doubt it. Unfortunately can't go back.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.