“Lots of shops”

12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Lots of shops”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

Near greenacres shopping mall you will find the greenacres hospital. At greenacres there's a checkers, shoprite and many more shops. There are shops where you can buy your cds and other gadgets. There are banks, furniture stores jewelry stores, medical shoeshop. And also a cinemas. You can take a walk from greenacres right thru the bridge were the are also shops. There are also cellphone shops in greenacres as well at the bridge. There are a kfc as well as other restaurants. Sometimes it is difficult to find a parking especially during peak season and month ends. A place highly recomended if you love fish is to eat your fish at fish aways and if you love samoosas the go to cassies. Cassies are in greenacres an fish aways are at the bridge. There are a post at the bridge and also a post office

Visited October 2013

Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, South Africa
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“The biggest shopping centre in P.E”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2013

This centre has everything needed for shopping under 1 roof. This is my favourite shopping centre for grocery and window shopping

Visited September 2013
1 Thank NigelFitt
Jakarta, Indonesia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 93 helpful votes
“Good shopping center”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2012

Well, we went to the best mall in Port Elizabeth, and it was quite big. Not a lot of good food, though but we did enjoy our short afternoon inside the mall.

Visited November 2012
Nata, Botswana
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“shop till u drop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2012

wow, i liked everything about this mall, designer shops, qaulity clothing at reasonable prices

Visited May 2012
queenstown
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Friendly City in every way!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2008

My name is Sharleen. I have Fibromyalgia. My husband and I were on vacation in PE from 26 DEC 2007 to 10 Jan 2008. We went to Greenacres several times. Due to my illness I am not able to walk much and one of the stores in Greenacres, GAME, was kind and considerate to loan me a wheelchair to use in the entire complex each time we went there. On the last day we went to Greenacres, the wheelchair was not available and while trying to do shopping in Shoprite, the Shoprite Manager organised with the Greenacres Complex Security to loan me their wheelchair to use for the rest of the day throughout the complex. Had it not been for the wheelchairs, we could not have spent as much time ( and money) at the complex. We also experienced very friendly and helpful staff in every store we went into. Compared to what we are used to where we live, the service from every employee was excellent. Smiles, friendliness, helpfullness all offered from everyone. Thank you all Greenacres staff for helping to making my vacation a success.
Sharleen - Queenstown