“Not really worth the price”
Review of Debonairs

Debonairs
Ranked #245 of 366 Restaurants in Port Elizabeth
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 27 August 2013

The good thing about Debonairs is that your pizza comes through their machine quickly. However, the base is sloppy and tasteless, the top is generally a mess and even more sloppy. If you need to have a pizza and cannot get one anywhere else, try Debonairs.

Reviewed 29 November 2012

Ordered at the counter - a vegetarian pizza - and had little time to wait. The pizza had so much topping! I loved it - the best I have had in many a day.

Reviewed 29 August 2012

Love then very much, esspecially their Real Deal Pizza's and free delivery service. You will see me everytime.

Reviewed 29 July 2012

only in a pinch should you go here. It isn't that it is awful it's just that you can definitely find much better pizza if you have the luxury of time to do so. We had no such luxury and wanted to keep the flow moving, so we settled on this restaurant. I am from the U.S. so perhaps my idea of a good pizza is different from those in South Africa, but this place was average.

Reviewed 22 April 2012

When I have the chance I love to order Debonairs. Especially the chicks tikka pizza. Can we please get one in the UK?